out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Meaningless game makes u embarrased? Need thicker skin.
Not just this game, this season in general under Allegri has made me embarrassed. From the 4-0 thrashing to Chelsea to the 3-0 humiliation against Villareal. We made ourselves look like fools on the big stage, not just the league.
Isnt it funny how Allegri critics are labelled as fake fans all the time by the throaters yet certain throaters brush away and downplay horrid shitshow defeats like yesterday as "meaningless", as if it doesnt say anything about the state of this team? @Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Not just this game, this season in general under Allegri has made me embarrassed. From the 4-0 thrashing to Chelsea to the 3-0 humiliation against Villareal. We made ourselves look like fools on the big stage, not just the league.
Isnt it funny how Allegri critics are labelled as fake fans all the time by the throaters yet certain throaters brush away and downplay horrid shitshow defeats like yesterday as "meaningless", as if it doesnt say anything about the state of this team? @Juventino[RUS]
They also don't get that we've wasted full season for nothing. Transition year? He had to lay a foundation? we have nothing, we've barely made any progress, and he will have to start ALL OVER AGAIN in summer so what he was doing for 11 months? Except that he was getting paid 9 million euros for atrocious football

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I don’t think anyone thinks this season has been good enough from him or the players. But we also don’t have a cohesively built team, we have a group of mismatched players that aren’t really suited to playing one style or the other. Along with a number of washed up players who can’t be bothered to give a shit in most matches anymore.

It’s Allegri’s job to figure that shit out, and build something with the players he has, and he’s failed to do so… but this is also the worst Juve team since Del Neri era. Both on paper and on the pitch. At the beginning of the season lots of us had high expectations, in hopes that an experienced coach would get these guys performing, but that just hasn’t happened and watching these players, guys like Arthur, Sandro, Rabiot, Morty, etc the past two seasons just tells us they really aren’t good enough to be playing at this club anymore. I think Inter has a clearly better squad, and Milan and Napoli on a similar level, at least when Chiesa is out injured for most of the season. Give us Chiesa back with Vlahovic all year and I think we are right up there for the scudetto.

Anyways, he will get next season, at least until the halfway point to start building something here. Because he’s earned that with his history at this club and this being the transition year into this new project (which has been stated many times by club management). Hopefully we make a few key transfers in the summer, our injured players come back healthy, and we see something cohesive and better being built, with results that speak for themselves. If not, he’ll get sacked and deservedly so at that point.
Its a fair assesment. Plenty of times during the season we could have done better. We dropped ridiculous number of points against vastly inferior sides. His subs for instance have been completely off this season. But the overall squad quality is mediocre with a lot of washed up, unmotivated players, players that lack character required for this club like Rabiot. Injuries didnt help either. Half the starters wouldnt make our first 11 several years ago. Lets see how he goes from here. 1 more year seems fair based on his past achievements and general stability for the team.

- - - Updated - - -

I take it you started supporting club recently? A long way to go then. Some of us have seen trully embarrasing seasons, Del Neri and Ferrara era for instance, mauling by mediocre EPL side 4-1. Or during Carlo's reign, losing 4-0 against Deportivo. This isnt one of those. It wasnt perfect or very good season by any means though and I expected more.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
See, you are already prepared for "wE tOlD u So" bs as if that would undo the fact that he bottled this season
So if we win scudetto next year with ~90pts and make a decent run in CL after two 4th place seasons, and 3 straight Rof16 exits, you’re still going to be crying and moaning like a little pathetic bitch about this season? Instead of celebrating a good season you’re going to act like a little phaggot because “Allegri bottled last season!”

Good to know. :rofl:

And no RUS, I didn’t call you names. I asked you if that is how you are going to behave. :lol3:

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
So if we win scudetto next year with ~90pts and make a
decent run in CL after two 4th place seasons, and 3 straight Rof16 exits, you’re still going to be crying and moaning like a little pathetic bitch about this season? Instead of celebrating a good season you’re going to act like a little phaggot because “Allegri bottled last season!”

Good to know. :rofl:

And no RUS, I didn’t call you names. I asked you if that is how you are going to behave. :lol3:
You still don't want to understand 1 simple thing - if Allegri wins - we all win despite our views on him. Maybe the problem is that for some reason he can't use the strengths of the players that he has, maybe it's because he's forcing them to play like robots? Just sit and wait for the opponent to make a mistake, score one goal and then try to defend the 1-0 lead? It was the very same pattern since the day 1.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Its a fair assesment. Plenty of times during the season we could have done better. We dropped ridiculous number of points against vastly inferior sides. His subs for instance have been completely off this season. But the overall squad quality is mediocre with a lot of washed up, unmotivated players, players that lack character required for this club like Rabiot. Injuries didnt help either. Half the starters wouldnt make our first 11 several years ago. Lets see how he goes from here. 1 more year seems fair based on his past achievements and general stability for the team.

- - - Updated - - -

I take it you started supporting club recently? A long way to go then. Some of us have seen trully embarrasing seasons, Del Neri and Ferrara era for instance, mauling by mediocre EPL side 4-1. Or during Carlo's reign, losing 4-0 against Deportivo. This isnt one of those. It wasnt perfect or very good season by any means though and I expected more.
Who's bringing up those years? No one. Never said this was the first time I was embarrassed to be a juve fan. We've gone through worse, but that doesnt make this year any sweeter. Its embarassing for a team like Juve to be in this form and it's a worrying sign that a manager who's being paid 9m/y cant do shit with a team of Vlahovic, Dybala, Locatelli e.t.c in a league where Giroud F.C. is leading the table.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
You still don't want to understand 1 simple thing - if Allegri wins - we all win despite our views on him. Maybe the problem is that for some reason he can't use the strengths of the players that he has, maybe it's because he's forcing them to play like robots? Just sit and wait for the opponent to make a mistake, score one goal and then try to defend the 1-0 lead? It was the very same pattern since the day 1.
Unai Emery is better than him, he wait for oppenent to make mistake after mistake and score 3 goals against them

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Unai Emery is better than him, he wait for oppenent to make mistake after mistake and score 3 goals against them
What are you on? Villarreal has completely outplayed Juventus and Bayern in home games and even Liverpool in the 1st half. It was allegri's decision to sit at the back after Vlahovic's goal, fucking pathetic mindset.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
Even if we win the Coppa (which I doubt), it’s safe to say that he didn’t do any better than Pirlo.

Im cautious for next year. I’m against firing him because changing managers every year won’t help us but if you’re talking about achieving the bare minimum, than this is basically it.

Even the Suppercoppa game that we lost due to Sandro’s mistake was a nightmare to see honestly. Our best bet was reaching penalties.

Our attack remains a huge question mark and fitness level horrible.

For 9m per year he should do a awful lot better.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Even if we win the Coppa (which I doubt), it’s safe to say that he didn’t do any better than Pirlo.

Im cautious for next year. I’m against firing him because changing managers every year won’t help us but if you’re talking about achieving the bare minimum, than this is basically it.

Even the Suppercoppa game that we lost due to Sandro’s mistake was a nightmare to see honestly. Our best bet was reaching penalties.

Our attack remains a huge question mark and fitness level horrible.

For 9m per year he should do a awful lot better.
Definitely we need managers with a better ceiling than Allegri who can get the best out of the players at his disposal.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Because all of them are hypocrites who are living in the past.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy can't imagine football withouth regista, he forced Pirlo to quit Milan because he decided to use Van Bommel as regista lmao, he will never change.
"Allegri wanted to play Van Bommel or Ambrosini in front of the defence. I would have to change position, but I was not interested in doing that, so I joined Juventus instead," Pirlo stated to La Gazzetta dello Sport.
Now he sees Arthur and Rabiot as registas :rofl: bloody fucking hell.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 39, Guests: 157)