out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Allegri didn't go kick moise in the balls for him to miss but against a shit team these stats alone aren't too pretty. Maybe if we had 5 big chances Kean would score one...
Anyway not totally blaming him for all but at least half this shit is on him and don't give me "injuries" that shit is getting old...the way we play is a disgrace we could have tied at last second and wouldn't change what I said here.

Screenshot_20220506-180521~2.png

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
Our point is pretty simple - he has failed FROM THE START, he took the wrong path from the very 1st match, his tinkering is fucking stupid, his choice of players is too, his unwillingness to attack is abysmal, his unwillingnes to apply pressure even against bottom of the league is unexplainable, his desire to use players out of their natural position is unexplainable too - for example, they've bought him Zakaria to play him as DM in front of the defenders, guess what? He's using him as box to box player :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

I don't believe you.
Or or max doing his absolute woret to get sacked and collect fres money go back to not watching football for couple of years?

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
what an awful coach. can't believe people are picking him over Juve.

Juve is bigger than any player or coach.
Juve still bigger than the coach
I also don't like some of Allegri decision and playing style. But keep changing the coach every 1 year is not a good direction for us. It doesn't create stability, strategic planning, cohesion between teams and staffs.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Allegri didn't go kick moise in the balls for him to miss but against a shit team these stats alone aren't too pretty. Maybe if we had 5 big chances Kean would score one...
Anyway not totally blaming him for all but at least half this shit is on him and don't give me "injuries" that shit is getting old...the way we play is a disgrace we could have tied at last second and wouldn't change what I said here.

Screenshot_20220506-180521~2.png
They said we only had 2 big chances? Kean had at least 4 “big” chances alone, and 2 other good chances that he flubbed as well. :lol2:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
They said we only had 2 big chances? Kean had at least 4 “big” chances alone, and 2 other good chances that he flubbed as well. :lol2:
Maybe but the point is it could have been better played which is true for a lot of matches this season.
I want to like this guy again. I have no problem with how he plays BUT do it well...Can't go forward don't have the players? No problem Max play any style that fits want to sit back even park bus? It's all fine and dandy too me. BUT you have to chose A style, some kind of doctrine to build on later and what better doctrine than organization, currently we suck dick at defending space at crucial moments for example.
if you chose to sit back, you can't just"absorb pressure" in front of szceznys balls and can't allow this many shots and open lanes.
People here resort to saying we can't gegenpress or we dont have the mids to pass after getting the ball. Why so black and white wtf does defending space better have to do with ability to gegenpress..Nobody is talking about pressing high and aggressive Conte and MVP style I'm talking about not allowing shots and playing better defence for one which has nothing to do with chiesa injury or not having a regista..we backpedal to and even inside our box instead of closing space from on top of our 3rd, not pressing necessarily mind you, just containing a lot closer and further from goal..
If you look at the goals we conceded and the overall number isn't too terrible, but nevertheless it's cost us big BECAUSE our goal production has been low..idk to me he could have done a lot better job st least in that, we could have been way better organized. Not having the ability to go forward effectively I can understand and hope for better next season, let him buy/get players back I hope he proves me wrong and brings the CL to Turin and gets a ten year extension.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Maybe but the point is it could have been better played which is true for a lot of matches this season.
I want to like this guy again. I have no problem with how he plays BUT do it well...Can't go forward don't have the players? No problem Max play any style that fits want to sit back even park bus? It's all fine and dandy too me. BUT you have to chose A style, some kind of doctrine to build on later.
if you chose to sit back, you can't just"absorb pressure" in front of szceznys balls and can't allow this many shots and open lanes.
People here resort to saying we can't gegenpress or we dont have the mids to pass after getting the ball. Why so black and white wtf does defending space better have to do with ability to gegenpress..Nobody is talking about pressing high and aggressive Conte and MVP style I'm talking about not allowing shots and playing better defence for one which has nothing to do with chiesa injury or not having a regista..we backpedal to and even inside our box instead of closing space from on top of our 3rd, not pressing necessarily mind you, just containing a lot closer and further from goal..
If you look at the goals we conceded and the overall number isn't too terrible, but nevertheless it's cost us big BECAUSE our goal production has been low..idk to me he could have done a lot better job st least in that, we could have been way better organized. Not having the ability to go forward effectively I can understand and hope for better next season, let him buy/get players back I hope he proves me wrong and brings the CL to Turin and gets a ten year extension.
I don’t think anyone thinks this season has been good enough from him or the players. But we also don’t have a cohesively built team, we have a group of mismatched players that aren’t really suited to playing one style or the other. Along with a number of washed up players who can’t be bothered to give a shit in most matches anymore.

It’s Allegri’s job to figure that shit out, and build something with the players he has, and he’s failed to do so… but this is also the worst Juve team since Del Neri era. Both on paper and on the pitch. At the beginning of the season lots of us had high expectations, in hopes that an experienced coach would get these guys performing, but that just hasn’t happened and watching these players, guys like Arthur, Sandro, Rabiot, Morty, etc the past two seasons just tells us they really aren’t good enough to be playing at this club anymore. I think Inter has a clearly better squad, and Milan and Napoli on a similar level, at least when Chiesa is out injured for most of the season. Give us Chiesa back with Vlahovic all year and I think we are right up there for the scudetto.

Anyways, he will get next season, at least until the halfway point to start building something here. Because he’s earned that with his history at this club and this being the transition year into this new project (which has been stated many times by club management). Hopefully we make a few key transfers in the summer, our injured players come back healthy, and we see something cohesive and better being built, with results that speak for themselves. If not, he’ll get sacked and deservedly so at that point.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

in this highlights clip alone i’ve seen at least 4 or 5 big chances missed by Kean, leaving aside everyone else whom also had their fair share of chances to double the lead…

not quite sure how they do that statistic but to me they looked like pretty clear cut chances which any other top striker would have converted at least a few of.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, not looking to excuse such a poor result and embarassing end to the game but it’s surely worth pointing out the flaws of the way the game stats are being presented.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

in this highlights clip alone i’ve seen at least 4 or 5 big chances missed by Kean, leaving aside everyone else whom also had their fair share of chances to double the lead…

not quite sure how they do that statistic but to me they looked like pretty clear cut chances which any other top striker would have converted at least a few of.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, not looking to excuse such a poor result and embarassing end to the game but it’s surely worth pointing out the flaws of the way the game stats are being presented.
:tup:

Kean has the point blank header, the two easy shots at the edge of the 6 yard box, and the wide open net on the pass from Morata when he was clear on goal. That’s 4 chances that should be buried by a competent striker. Sirigu’s great save on Vlahovic’s shot from yards out was another big chance. And Dybala’s strike onto the post, from the position where he scores most of his goals was another. These stats sites lol. And what are the big chances for Genoa? I see their goal, their penalty, and then a couple shots from well outside the box. It seems that site got the chances entirely backwards somehow. It should have been 5 or 6 to 2 or 3 the other way.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Yes, that's exactly what he did. And when it was Sarri and Pirlo then Allegri's cult was asking for their scalps after each bad result but when its Allegri who can't do shit In 9 months we have to trust the process

- - - Updated - - -

They run around crying that Rabiot earns too much but at the same time the fact that the highest paid coach in the league can't deliver is perfectly fine to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 126)