out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I was listening to some Italian Juve media yesterday, I think it was Luca Toselli but not entirely sure but that doesn’t matter. He had a good point in showing the difference in mentality between the new signings and the players that we already had.

Guys like Vlahovic, Zakaria and Miretti who think pretty straight forward and allow themself to risk possession in order to create chances versus the likes of Bernadeschi, Rabiot, Arthur etc who gladly choose keeping possession over creating any risk due to forward thinking.

What he meant is so easily recognizable and it isn’t specifically due to Allegri because we faced the same problems under Sarri and Pirlo but it confirms once again that we should sell all those pricks as soon as possible.
Yes it is a problem under Sarri and Pirlo because majority of our experienced players are played 5 years under that system, they try to change it but failed. Then we back using that problem again, can you see the pattern ?

Even our U23 using different style with our first team and we can see the difference from Miretti. But I dont say that Zauli is better than Allegri. Our new players using different system too from their old clubs

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Seriously why sub off a young fit player In Vlahovic when only winning 0-1. Dybala I understand because he is injury prone and we have a big game soon but no good reason to keep taking off Vlahovic.

Sack this clown already.
:lol:

Seriously? There are things to criticise him for but taking off your main striker who has looked tired in recent weeks when you are winning in a meaningless game a few days before a cup final is not one of them.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:lol:

Seriously? There are things to criticise him for but taking off your main striker who has looked tired in recent weeks when you are winning in a meaningless game a few days before a cup final is not one of them.
He took off Cuadrado as well so sack? Its insane the mental gymnastic in this thread. If you wanna blame him for something, Id blame him for THE loss against Inter that ended our title hopes. We played well, the best game of the season they say lol, but we lost against arch rival.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Yes it is a problem under Sarri and Pirlo because majority of our experienced players are played 5 years under that system, they try to change it but failed. Then we back using that problem again, can you see the pattern ?

Even our U23 using different style with our first team and we can see the difference from Miretti. But I dont say that Zauli is better than Allegri. Our new players using different system too from their old clubs
lol what? Are you actually trying to blame Allegri for Rabiot and Arthur? And Bernardeschi had his best seasons (which isn’t saying much, but still) under Allegri.

juve_juve_juve

Oct 17, 2005
I was listening to some Italian Juve media yesterday, I think it was Luca Toselli but not entirely sure but that doesn’t matter. He had a good point in showing the difference in mentality between the new signings and the players that we already had.

Guys like Vlahovic, Zakaria and Miretti who think pretty straight forward and allow themself to risk possession in order to create chances versus the likes of Bernadeschi, Rabiot, Arthur etc who gladly choose keeping possession over creating any risk due to forward thinking.

What he meant is so easily recognizable and it isn’t specifically due to Allegri because we faced the same problems under Sarri and Pirlo but it confirms once again that we should sell all those pricks as soon as possible.
That's what you get when you have a club culture that glorifies veteran goalkeeper and center backs as your club patron deities, when your last attacking minded legends dated back 15-20 years ago...

That's what you get when you have a club culture where players like Mandzukic are being glorified by fans because almost solely of his work rate and defensive contributions instead of his attacking output as a forward...

That's what you get when you have a club culture where you repeatedly send away young technical attacking players like Coman and kulusevski while retaining grandpa Cuadrado and then you also send away technical fullback like Cancelo while preferring Danilo a fullback that offers almost nothing going forward but being often praised for his defensive contributions...

The pattern is there.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
That's what you get when you have a club culture that glorifies veteran goalkeeper and center backs as your club patron deities, when your last attacking minded legends dated back 15-20 years ago...

That's what you get when you have a club culture where players like Mandzukic are being glorified by fans because almost solely of his work rate and defensive contributions instead of his attacking output as a forward...

That's what you get when you have a club culture where you repeatedly send away young technical attacking players like Coman and kulusevski while retaining grandpa Cuadrado and then you also send away technical fullback like Cancelo while preferring Danilo a fullback that offers almost nothing going forward but being often praised for his defensive contributions...

The pattern is there.
Take a look at our spending on attack minded players we haven't skipped a beat. Buffon will end up as one of the greatest of all time by the way and whats cuad got to do with those two generational talents not exactly. Yeah cancelo shit happens when you try finance most attack minded player and best at the time on your roster and in no form it's danilos fault he's doing his bit for the shirt.

One thing to be skeptical of Max capabilities of a rebuild but seriously you need to calma.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

The pattern is there.
Thaanks

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Allegri: Perin & Chiellini play tomorrow.

Tomorrow ALL the players will be with us. Chiesa, McKennie, all of them
DYBALA STARTS

Journalist: "Are you superstitious? Because you touched the green flag from the cup a few times since you sit."

Allegri: "It's because it was a bit messy. I'm not superstitious but I like to surround myself with positive persons. Not Covid related"

"I watched the U23 the other day. I had a lot of fun watching them. Technically they did really well. I wanted to award Nicolussi bringing him with us." - Allegri
I personally believe that's an amazing gesture of affection towards a kid that suffered a lot these last months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 106)