allegri, allegri, allegri, allegri, allegri
as.jpg
ass.jpg
asda.jpg
as.jpg
ass.jpg

as.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And its me who have lost his mind? Or its you who are fucking possessed with Allegri, he lives in your head rent free, jesus christ :lol: :rofl:
you just brought 9 different posts of mine over 3 days, posted some of them twice, some 3 separate times in there to make it look like it was ~25 posts. 2 of the 9 unique posts don’t even mention Allegri. So 7 posts about Allegri in 3 days?

Embarrassing effort RUS. Try harder.

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody who follows this sport can understand how Allegri thinks that rabiot is a better LM than kulusevski... I really want to know what's in the mind of Allegri with that matter.
LM? Kulu plays on the right or Central as an AM. Everywhere he’s been. He doesn’t play on the left. Try harder if you want to troll. :lol2:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
you just brought 9 different posts of mine over 3 days, posted some of them twice, some 3 separate times in there to make it look like it was ~25 posts. 2 of the 9 unique posts don’t even mention Allegri. So 7 posts about Allegri in 3 days?

Embarrassing effort RUS. Try harder.

- - - Updated - - -

LM? Kulu plays on the right or Central as an AM. Everywhere he’s been. He doesn’t play on the left. Try harder if you want to troll. :lol2:
Just search Allegri in your posts History

Sure, we should have been playing attacking 4231 from the start
Morata/kean
Chiesa/Bernardeschi - Dybala - Kulu/Cuadrado
Locatelli/Rabiot - Arthur/Bentancur

Strickland

May 17, 2019
The problem was the first half of the season. We lost Ronaldo one game into the season and our goal scoring declined by a lot. We scored about at the same rate as last seasons team, minus the Ronaldo non penalty goals. And Allegri came in with the mindset of fixing the team from the back, so naturally we looked toothless. We dropped some points we shouldn't/aren't usually dropping. And that meant when we hit our good stretch, we were already too far away from the top. We actually closed the gap quite well, and had we won the derby vs inter, we'd be right in the scudetto race.

That being said, we should wrap the season around by winning Coppa, finishing top4, and
then look at next season. I think we will be competing for the scudetto, even if the rebuild will take another few years. CL will depend on draw
I agree we sucked badly the first matches of the season. I also agree that had we won against Inter we'd be challenging for the title. But fact is, at the end of the day, when bottom line is drawn under all the matches and parts of the season, we probably will finish top4 without even challenging for the title and crashing out in CL round of 16 against Villareal. I dunno about you, but for me thats not a successful result and Max could have done better. Of course its not a tragic result either, somewhere in between.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I agree we sucked badly the first matches of the season. I also agree that had we won against Inter we'd be challenging for the title. But fact is, at the end of the day, when bottom line is drawn under all the matches and parts of the season, we probably will finish top4 without even challenging for the title and crashing out in CL round of 16 against Villareal. I dunno about you, but for me thats not a successful result and Max could have done better.
Im not saying the season was a success, to me it should always be scudetto minimum, so this wasnt a successful season at all. But this is a rebuild phase. Ronaldo gone, Dybala in the summer too, Chiellini probably retired. Allegri came to direct this team to the right path again and imo hes doing it. Next season will tell if he managed it

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
They dominated the match
It’s funny seeing them high pressing their way to 75% possession while being outshot 15-10, outshot on goal 7-4, and down 3-1 until a penalty 11 minutes into injury time :lol:

75% possession and got smashed at the Camp Nou by the 9th place Bundesliga team. Someone explain how we rate Bayern, Villareal, Barcelona, Eintracht, Juventus, and Cadiz now? Is Cadiz actually best team in football because they beat Villareal? Who is their coach? Is he better than allegri?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It’s funny seeing them high pressing their way to 75% possession while being outshot 15-10, outshot on goal 7-4, and down 3-1 until a penalty 11 minutes into injury time :lol:

75% possession and got smashed at the Camp Nou by the 9th place Bundesliga team. Someone explain how we rate Bayern, Villareal, Barcelona, Eintracht, Juventus, and Cadiz now? Is Cadiz actually best team in football because they beat Villareal? Who is their coach? Is he better than allegri?
Definitely xavi has better training methods and gegenpressing.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
This is true, and not winning against the top 4 teams is quite a disappointment this year. But I see it more as a coincidence, not some structural problem Max is facing due to his own flaws or something, generally speaking.
I see it as he can implies the right motivation as we played "almost" perfect game against Villareal and Inter Milan
1 is the path to CL glory, the other one is the path to Serie A glory. But the result isn't there, we crumble mentally when the opponent scored

I said both examples are choke when you needed the most situation, and this is usually a mental issue within the ranks and how the dynamics of the game happen

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
+++ PRESS CONFERENCE JUVENTUS vs BOLOGNA +++

Allegri:

We arrive well to the Bologna game after a good week of training.
First of all best best of luck to Mihajlovic that will not be there tomorrow. Speedy recovery to him. Bologna is in a good moment. They drew vs Milan. They won at home. Not easy to beat them but we need points to consolidate the 4th spot.

Bonucci is feeling well now but I'll have to decide between him or Chiellini because we have a game on Wednesday in Coppa Italia.
One step at the time, tomorrow there is Bologna. 6 games to go in Serie A and the last 2 games are vs teams that are right behind us. We need at least 10pts to secure top 4. Coppa Italia game will be thought about from tomorrow after Bologna.

We (as Italy) went from a peak after winning Euro 2020 and thinking that all problems were solved to being eliminated. We have to watch the reality of things. It's not only a technical thing. Look at the financial entries of the Premier League vs Serie A. Then when a drama happens everyone is searching for a scapegoat. The problem in Italy is that nobody wants to take ownership on these things and solve them. As Italians we love to fix approximatively things. We don't like to face the problems.

I'm happy for Roma that qualified. Sad for Atalanta. Always happy when Italian teams are doing well in Europe.
Next year we'll have to try to do better. But there is not only one problem or scapegoat.
At the moment we can be happy but we didn't secure the top 4 yet.
I'm happy about how the team grew. Sad that we went out in UCL and lost the Super Coppa. Some years like this happens when you can't bring home a trophy but then it's important to build for the future. I believe that this year we started a journey together and did some good things but right now we can't judge the year (as it's not over yet)

Tomorrow we have to win. 3 points.

Cuadrado's renewal was also based on the appearances. He feels well and trained well today.
Tomorrow if we want to play with 2 Rabiot and Zakaria are enough. If we want to play with 3 someone else will have to play next to them but I still need to decide.

Paulo had a difficult year between injuries and so on but at the moment he's doing well. I'm expecting from everyone to give their max because we still need to win games.

Next year we'll have to do better. Losing 5 games at the stadium are not ok. Because then it influence the final ranking.
I don't regret not going abroad. I came back to Juventus extremely happy. It was also a logical choice, my son lives in Turin and I wanted to work again with Juventus on a long project of 4 years to to great things. I'm extremely happy about my choice.

Moise Kean scored important goals and did some good things. At the moment the other ones are doing better. He is at disposal and is ready to enter when needed.

Vlahovic top scorer? I hope so! That would mean he scores a lot of goals and so we win. Tomorrow he plays!

Problems with Nedved? Not at all, come on. When watching a game of course you have some reactions. It's difficult to stay without emotions. We work good all together with Cherubini and Arrivabene, the vicepresident,.. I can tell that everything is there to finish the season in the best way and do great also next year!

+++ END OF PRESS CONFERENCE +++

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 140)