out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 6, 2015
Here are the trend lines I promised earlier @IlCapitano @Post Ironic

As seen below, in Serie A there is a clear downward trend in the amount of goals we've conceded.
Screenshot 2022-01-16 at 21.23.22.png

If we look at all our games this season, then the downward trend isn't quite as clear but there's still a small one even with the Chelsea trashing included.
Screenshot 2022-01-16 at 21.23.03.png

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Here are the trend lines I promised earlier @IlCapitano @Post Ironic

As seen below, in Serie A there is a clear downward trend in the amount of goals we've conceded.
Screenshot 2022-01-16 at 21.23.22.png

If look at all our games this season, then the downward trend isn't quite as clear but there's still a small one even with the Chelsea trashing included.
Screenshot 2022-01-16 at 21.23.03.png
:tup:

We all knew this just from watching our matches. We’ve played 22 Serie a matches. Kept 2 clean sheets in the first 11. 7 clean sheets in the last 11. 15 goals conceded in first 11. 6 goals conceded in last 11. That’s not just down to “luck” or “chance” as some would have us believe. That second 11 includes matches against Roma, Lazio, Fiorentina, Atalanta, Napoli. All top 8 sides.

Chelsea game is an outlier over the entire season. Until we face another strong opponent in Europe I’m not sure what to make of it. Team gave up entirely after conceding the 2nd.

We’ll know more about the direction this team is headed after the next 5 matches. Milan and Atalanta away, Turin derby, and Villarreal away leg. Crunch time is here.

Last edited:

Jäger

May 2, 2021
He has significantly weaker team than Sarri or Pirlo. Anywho, few of u can bitch and moan but this guy will stay for a while with us. Which must be frustrating to some of u :lol:
What's worrying is that you're not frustrated by his lacklustre results. Instead you go on the defensive. But you seem content with this squad underperforming so long those who criticise your lord and saviour are left rightfully unhappy.

If this was anyone but Allegri, we'd never hear the end of how he is the re-incarnation of Del Neri, our new dark era e.t.c by the likes of post Moronic. I remember such comments when Pirlo was in charge. Just goes to show much nostalgia clouds good judgement when it comes to Allegri. The delusion..

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I don't understand the comparison between this season and Sarri's. The objectives when Sarri came in was to win the CL. He failed. The objective when Allegri rejoin was to win Serie and he is failing too.

Both are bad seasons relative the objectives but we surely cannot demand the same output from Sarris team and this team. The objectives at the start of the season are different for a reason.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What's worrying is that you're not frustrated by his lacklustre results. Instead you go on the defensive. But you seem content with this squad underperforming so long those who criticise your lord and saviour are left rightfully unhappy.

If this was anyone but Allegri, we'd never hear the end of how he is the re-incarnation of Del Neri, our new dark era e.t.c by the likes of post Moronic. I remember such comments when Pirlo was in charge. Just goes to show much nostalgia clouds good judgement when it comes to Allegri. The delusion..
Shows how much you know, dumbass. I supported Pirlo all year and said I was fine with giving him a second season with the top 4 finish.

Again, go suck Conte’s dick. It’s all you’re good at. Maybe you can stick your tongue in his bum too after his next CL group stage exit. :lol2:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

Valid point though Allegri deserves more patience given his history here. Yes they're trying really hard to find a positive spin on this horror show we are witnessing this season but having some patience is justified

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Again, go suck Conte’s dick. It’s all you’re good at. Maybe you can stick your tongue in his bum too after his next CL group stage exit. :lol2:
You're the expert here at throating, so do tell me about it.
I have a question though. If (or more likely, when) "euromax" fails to qualify, while Conte does, will you still offer him your services?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I have a question though. If (or more likely, when) "euromax" fails to qualify, while Conte does, will you still offer him your services?
Nah, the expert is the guy who still throats Conte after he’s failed to get out of group stage in 3 of 5 attempts. Max is 9/9, just so you know. Conte is the biggest cup competition loser in Europe of any of the top coaches. And still has less league titles than Max. That must really burn a throater like you. Lol

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
don't go down that route. allegri always qualified for the knockout stage while conte has an atrocious record. even if max didn't win a single match for the next couple of years he'd still have a better record than conte.

i consider conte a very good coach, but his european record is truly appalling, inexplicably sad. even my conte fan buddies have no explanation for it. besides the istanbul snow that is, lol.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
don't go down that route. allegri always qualified for the knockout stage while conte has an atrocious record. even if max didn't win a single match for the next couple of years he'd still have a better record than conte.

i consider conte a very good coach, but his european record is truly appalling, inexplicably sad. even my conte fan buddies have no explanation for it. besides the istanbul snow that is, lol.
Even better was last season, with a 91 point scudetto winning team, finishing last place and winning only one match in a group with Shaktar and Gladbach. Truly dismal. :lol:

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Nah, the expert is the guy who still throats Conte after he’s failed to get out of group stage in 3 of 5 attempts. Max is 9/9, just so you know. Conte is the biggest cup competition loser in Europe of any of the top coaches. And still has less league titles than Max. That must really burn a throater like you. Lol
I guess it's not gonna be a great look then for the masterful euromaxx when we end up playing on some frozen marshland in eastern europe on a Thursday night, while Conte enjoys competing with the top flight. Maybe he will indeed get knocked out and join us below in the europa league, but too bad we'll already be there.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Even better was last season, with a 91 point scudetto winning team, finishing last place and winning only one match in a group with Shaktar and Gladbach. Truly dismal. :lol:
not a single reason for it. inda should have easily qualify against those teams. btw i still think it wasn't a coaching error, they dominated most games, their setup and tactical preparation was good enough to qualify, yet they choked. good to laugh at them at least.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess it's not gonna be a great look then for the masterful euromaxx when we end up playing on some frozen marshland in eastern europe on a Thursday night, while Conte enjoys competing with the top flight. Maybe he will indeed get knocked out and join us below in the europa league, but too bad we'll already be there.
you really want us to fail and conte to qualify so that you can keep bitching about allegri, don't you :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We’re 22 matches into the season, just a few points out of top 4 and you’re already gloating about us not getting into CL for next year. What an absolute shit fan of this club you are. You are literally excited about us failing. Cretin. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

not a single reason for it. inda should have easily qualify against those teams. btw i still think it wasn't a coaching error, they dominated most games, their setup and tactical preparation was good enough to qualify, yet they choked. good to laugh at them at least.

- - - Updated - - -

you really want us to fail and conte to qualify so that you can keep bitching about allegri, don't you :lol:
Conte (with the right players) creates a machine that destroys the day to day grind of the long league season. But doesn’t prepare his players in the slightest for the high pressure environment of the European stage and cup competitions. Allegri said the players were actually scared and anxious of CL nights when he took over.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
We’re 22 matches into the season, just a few points out of top 4 and you’re already gloating about us not getting into CL for next year. What an absolute shit fan of this club you are. You are literally excited about us failing. Cretin. :lol:
Why would I be? It's just the sad reality of it. Atalanta have one or two games in hand and so do Napoli, if I'm not mistaken. We have put ourselves into a difficult position because we can't beat the likes of fucking Verona and Venezia.

ALLEGRI :delpiero:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

A simple question. Do you think the loss of a 35-40 goal striker without adequately replacing him has had no effect on the team?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

We keep racking those wins over the last few months and will prolly end up around 80pts. I dont care for performance at this point. If he can grind out wins with current group of players, with scrubbs like Berna, Kulu, Rugani, Rabiot, Arthur, I see no reason to bitch around. We won against Roma, u moan, we win last night, u moan again. We have clearly shown signs of improvement recently and things are starting to look much better. I ll enjoy this ride.

- - - Updated - - -

Your resentment for Allegri is making u go full retard. Never go full retard.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Conte (with the right players) creates a machine that destroys the day to day grind of the long league season. But doesn’t prepare his players in the slightest for the high pressure environment of the European stage and cup competitions. Allegri said the players were actually scared and anxious of CL nights when he took over.
Yeah I recall that interview, just after Malmo game. Max brought much needed calmness in the dressing room and made players believe they have what it takes for Europe. While with the same squad Conte was getting spanked against part time plumbers and electricians from Denmark, we got to play the CL final next year.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 46)