out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
With someone like Sandro, i think he legit needs to be thrown under the bus to make even an ounce of change in his performances. I agree with the whole defend-your-players-in-public position, but some of these players are so way beyond that it’s ridiculous. With Ramsey, atleast he doesn’t even get to play. Someone like Sandro gets to play despite being atrocious for ages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We can and should do better, by spring we ll see if we can turn this around. But unfortunately he doesnt have a magic wand. When u have a frontline of Kulu, Berna and Morata there is so much a coach can do. Sarri and Pirlo had Ronaldo to bail them out, Allegri can bring in Jorge Kaio or Kean. It is a mess our managment have created over the past few seasons and it is gonna take more than just thinkering around to bail us out. Sadly we dont even have money to strengthen our core.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Sure, lost tons when Ronaldo left, but people make it sound like we play with 10 players. This year we have Locatelli who massively improved our midfield and Pirlo had no such option.
Without Ronaldo, u know the guy that had scored more than 100 goals in 3 seasons here, it feels like playing with 10 players. Neither of the current forwards can provide a bit of that spark for us, or offer some consistency. This team is badly constructed, we are having too many fringe players, older players, and 1 summer aint gonna fix that. Locatelli as good signing as he is, is 1 good player, while we need 3-4 more like left back, central defender, another midfielder, forward, etc. The loss of Ronaldo was a huge one that masked all these deficiencies.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sure, lost tons when Ronaldo left, but people make it sound like we play with 10 players. This year we have Locatelli who massively improved our midfield and Pirlo had no such option.
But aside from the disastrous first 4 games with only 2 points when the team was still reeling from Ronaldo forcing his way out, we’ve been on an 81 point pace since, and topped our CL group. We have 36 pts in the 17 matches since. Is it great? Nope. But this team is not in the slightest a 90 pt team or anything close to it. Too many inconsistent and/or rubbish players. I’m terms of points we’re getting about the maximum I could see from this squad since the first 4 matches.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Bad game, bad players, bad coaching.

A win only because Udinese are dreadful, we were on the verge of conceding ffs before McK scored. Udinese should've had a penalty for Berna pulling Soppy's hair.

It is laughable how much leeway some players have over others.

Did Morata touch the ball after coming on? What's the point of taking Kean out so early when he was having a nice game, he needs goals and confidence and he can't play in Coppa. Morata regularly gets 80 minutes no matter how he plays.

Not to mention he got 1 cross and 1 through ball attempt the entire game.

Pellegrini and Kulusevski were bad, but can't even blame them that much when Allegri insists over and over again on intentionally handicapping one side of the pitch, then wonders why a LB who has no right foot gets every ball on his right with no support down the pitch and is bad or why a winger who comes inside on his left foot can't do shit when 4 players overload that area when they know there's no danger on the other side.

They're not great either way, but the whole point of a coach is to put players in a position to succeed, in a position to limit their weaknesses and he's constantly, all season, doing the opposite.

Kaio can't get a minute, but Berna and Rabiot are irreplaceable.

I expected a lot of things this season, but never this much stubborness,

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Bad game, bad players, bad coaching.

A win only because Udinese are dreadful, we were on the verge of conceding ffs before McK scored. Udinese should've had a penalty for Berna pulling Soppy's hair.

It is laughable how much leeway some players have over others.

Did Morata touch the ball after coming on? What's the point of taking Kean out so early when he was having a nice game, he needs goals and confidence and he can't play in Coppa. Morata regularly gets 80 minutes no matter how he plays.

Not to mention he got 1 cross and 1 through ball attempt the entire game.

Pellegrini and Kulusevski were bad, but can't even blame them that much when Allegri insists over and over again on intentionally handicapping one side of the pitch, then wonders why a LB who has no right foot gets every ball on his right with no support down the pitch and is bad or why a winger who comes inside on his left foot can't do shit when 4 players overload that area when they know there's no danger on the other side.

They're not great either way, but the whole point of a coach is to put players in a position to succeed, in a position to limit their weaknesses and he's constantly, all season, doing the opposite.

Kaio can't get a minute, but Berna and Rabiot are irreplaceable.

I expected a lot of things this season, but never this much stubborness,
I just stopped reading after you said kean doesn't need to play in the coppa italia.

Jul 2, 2006
i don't believe that every single player we have suck. it is more likely that they feel betrayed by the club whenever they had to witness the face expression of their expired coach which looks like he has an urge to shit but unable to do so.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Locatelli's and Mckennie's recent performances prove why we must maintain a 3 man midfield. Make Arthur regista so that Loca and Mckennie can push forward and get closer to goal.
While Chiesa is absent I really think he should make the most of 4312. Dybala as CAM, Kean up front with morata as SS, that should give Kean more freedom.
Jager and Dingus are the main reasons dislike rating should still exist.
Your dumbass comments of little meaningful input are compelling reasons as to why you should rename yourself to Post Moronic

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Really liked the no nonsense approach.

Kulu and Arthur were our worst players in the first half and were taken off at half time. Pellegrini passed to the opposition in the middle of the pitch 30 yards out, moments later he hooked a ball straight out the pitch, then De Sciglio was immediately brought on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 204)