out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 2, 2005
Someone please explain to me the frequent times Allegri throws in a striker with less than 5 min left... to do fucking what????

What difference would it make if he makes this with 10-15 min left.. and for a striker.. no one would blame you..

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I mean you watch these players shooting at the sky, passing without purpose and being painfully talentless.

But they'll get on with it "because its the coach" that makes them apparently play that way.

Fact is they should give better performance and show they're worthy players even if Domenech was the coach.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
You can put the blame on Allegri all you want (and he is to blame for some questionable decisions), but you need to remember his squad consists of only 5 Juve-worthy players (3 injured in Chiesa, Dybala and Danilo) and then a bunch of underwhelming, inconsistent, useless players the likes of Rabiot, Bentancur, Alex Sandro, Bernardeschi, Moise Kean, Morata, MDS, Rugani, Kulusevski etc.

Ironically, the one to blame is a clown in north London. This team will struggle for a long time simply because you cannot replace that number of players in 2-3 transfer windows.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
We will finish 6th or 7th in the standings this year. At least 1 important player will leave as we will not be able to stay financially sustainable with with high costs and no CL money. We will start from scratch next season.

2010 all over again

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
You can put the blame on Allegri all you want (and he is to blame for some questionable decisions), but you need to remember his squad consists of only 5 Juve-worthy players (3 injured in Chiesa, Dybala and Danilo) and then a bunch of underwhelming, inconsistent, useless players the likes of Rabiot, Bentancur, Alex Sandro, Bernardeschi, Moise Kean, Morata, MDS, Rugani, Kulusevski etc.

Ironically, the one to blame is a clown in north London. This team will struggle for a long time simply because you cannot replace that number of players in 2-3 transfer windows.
Come on dude, some of these subs when chasing the game couldn’t be more damning. He is having just as much a negative effect on our results as the limits of this team are.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Yeah I'm done. Idc how bad the team is, how many pussies you have, how many injuries, how good Venezia is on their pitch etc.

1. Bad players excuse works when you put them in a cohesive system and in natural positions and extract as much as you can from them. He is literally doing the opposite and throwing shit at the wall.

What was the logic behind subbing Berna out and playing 2 STs and 3 DMs without a left wing, then 10 minutes later subbing out your most creative midfielder for a teenager to go back to two wingers? I cannot believe what happened to a man who was so simple, smart and flexible.

2. Pussies excuse works until he demands one of the biggest and most unreliable ones to be extended and center of the project.

I am just tired of everything, not even mad because we don't have a chance for a title or CL football next season, just tired because I don't see a way out of this mess because we're not ready to start anew.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 633)