out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Absolutely clueless most of the time and bailed out by clutch players all the time. Without the red card we would not have won this game.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Chiesa-Dybala-Cuadrado just do it fucker
Not what I want in the long term, but Morty is in the worst form of his Juve career and needs to hit the bench hard at this point. Was hoping after his career high 31 goal + assist contributions last season, Max returning would give him some form and consistency, but instead he’s dropped off a cliff.

So just play those 3, with Loca, Mckennie, and whoever behind them, and we shall have some creativity and attacking threat again. Use Morty as the super sub he was at Madrid. Buy top class CF in the summer.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yet another horrible display from our squad which was thankfully saved by an individual.

I'm very glad we took 3 points, it's literally huge, but I'm very disappointed with Allegri. This is just so bad.
Can’t argue with anything here. Disappointing from him so far this season. Let’s hope that THIS is a turning point. But I doubt it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yet another horrible display from our squad which was thankfully saved by an individual.

I'm very glad we took 3 points, it's literally huge, but I'm very disappointed with Allegri. This is just so bad.
We have the makings of something with this squad, but the holes are too big and any time one of our actually decent players go off form we look awful.

At least our defense got their shit together and allowed almost nothing. I thought Vlahovic was going to eat Rugani alive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 349)