out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
We needed the huge plusvalenza from Cancelo, and to a lesser extent Spinazzola to fund the financial outlay of buying De Ligt (Amortization+salary) and Ramsey and Rabiot inflated stupid salaries, no Cancelo plusvalenza no De Ligt because we already did a lot of maneuvers on the market to be able to afford Ronaldo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Chelsea were champions in 2015, those exact same players, so there is nothing he rebuilt. They just needed Mourinho gone and a great coach in, which he filled in well. Also, what happened to Chelsea the following year when they finished 5th? Doesn't his rebuild last well into the next coaches tenure, so why it crumbled during his there?

At inter he lost the league his first year by a team that won 83pts. That's less than we won in his first season at Juve, and least by a champion in 9 years. Inter finished just 4 above Lazio as well, who were carrying momentum and played great before the covid break, and their form dropped off badly after the restart. The team was more or less the same as the following year with the exception of wingbacks, so what prevented him from winning more than 82pts here?
The point about his ability to transform broken teams tactically and most importantly mentally stands even if he had a bad season at Chelsea, which he still ended with a trophy and happened due to off the pitch fall out with management early in the season.

Great coaches have bad seasons often but then bounce back. His record doesn't have to be 100% for the point to stand he is not Floyd Mayweather. Liverpool just had a bad season by their standards and objectives. Klopps Dortmund collapsed at the end of the cycle. Zidane had a bad season at Madrid. So did Allegri with us and may happen again this season. Same with Simeone or even Tuchel.

None of these cases cancel the overall trend of their work which is winning. We are about to watch him try Spurs now.

If he somehow makes this turd Spurs win a trophy of any kind or by some magic even the EPL, would that satisfy you? Or would you still consider the one Chelsea season as evidence that he is not a great builder?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The point about his ability to transform broken teams tactically and most importantly mentally stands even if he had a bad season at Chelsea, which he still ended with a trophy and happened due to off the pitch fall out with management early in the season.

Great coaches have bad seasons often but then bounce back. His record doesn't have to be 100% for the point to stand he is not Floyd Mayweather. Liverpool just had a bad season by their standards and objectives. Klopps Dortmund collapsed at the end of the cycle. Zidane had a bad season at Madrid. So did Allegri with us and may happen again this season. Same with Simeone or even Tuchel.

None of these cases cancel the overall trend of their work which is winning. We are about to watch him try Spurs now.

If he somehow makes this turd Spurs win a trophy of any kind or by some magic even the EPL, would that satisfy you? Or would you still consider the one Chelsea season as evidence that he is not a great builder?
He had a fall out with management for the players they sold - Matic and Costa, that doesnt mean he had issues with the players like Mourinho had before him. And if your theory of him transforming teams is true, he should have done the same with that team. They went from champions to 5th place, missing out on CL. From 93 pts to 70. And dont give me the FA Cup. Pirlo inherited a 83 pts team, lost 2 leaders in midfield Pjanic and Matuidi, finished 4th with just 5 pts less, and won the Coppa and Supercoppa. Passed the CL group stage. All this in his first season as a coach ever, yet you guys dub him a joke.

Teams can have bad years, end of cycle happens, but Conte just won the title comfortably in his first season. That team was at their peak still and failed bad. Show me a season of Zidane, Klopp, Allegri like that. Hes a tantrum thrower, he wanted to riot when we sold Matri and Giaccherini ffs, so he has only himself to blame if he doesnt trust the team he was given. Look at Allegri now, shit team but he keeps playing Szczesny to restore his confidence, then Morata now with his shit form. Rabiot is garbage all year but he sees something in him and keeps giving him chances. Allegri could easily go out and complain about how garbage this team is. Or throw a tantrum for losing Pirlo, Vidal, Tevez and getting a unproven Dybala and Khedira. Or losing Pogba without replacement. No 10e in 100e restaurant comments, no where we came from etc.

I dont know the objectives of Tottenham, but i doubt its winning League Cup or Conference League. They will get more money by relegating to Championship than playing those. It will be great if they win anything ofcourse, but i think the clubs objectives are top4 in England rather than a small cup. Lets see how he does in the league

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
+++ Press conference Juventus vs Fiorentina about to start +++

Allegri: We have nearly everybody at disposal except of Kean & De Sciglio

Fiorentina is doing a good tournament and have 3pts more than us. Great trainer that did good at Spezia and now at Firenze. We will try to do better than the last 2 in Serie A

I believe Argentina selected a few young players. Soulé has a lot of qualities but PLEASE give him a rest. It's not because one is doing 3 good games that he deserves the ballon d'or. A player arrives at maturity around 24/25 years. Before this maturity the players need to play a lot of games. Let him grow a bit please

U23 is anticipating and boosting the growth of the young players. After that they need to have a journey where they play a lot of games in Serie B. Then we can evaluate if they are ready for Juve or for other Italian teams.

This is the project we have chosen for our young players. Like we did with Fagioli who's now playing every sunday

What happens a lot is that we loan young players in Serie A teams. Then they have 0 minutes and they lose another year in their growth. Then they get lost as it happened with a lot of players

There are always exceptions of course but this should be the way, as it was in the past.

We will see how Bonucci is feeling. We have to keep our feet on the ground. Zenit was good but also not perfect. We can't just concede 2 goals. We are still a but weak in some moments of the game. We need more balance.

But we reached the first objective (reaching UCL knock out stages) and that was important

We still have to shut up and work. There is a lot to do

It's not that I don't want to play with a lot of offensive players. I like this a lot as well. But if we want to do this, the offensive players need to like defending as well. Not only the offensive phase. Ohterwise we concede everytime the opponents are attacking.
players need to give their availability to defend as well

Cuadrado is feeling well. He played a lot of games, especially the last 2 years. Tomorrow I still don't know who will play

McKennie is a lot more organised when playing. He grew. At the moment he's also really good physically

The 2, 3 days we were in ritiro, were actually some days we missed during the summer. Every year we have 15/20 days where we are all together. For the Group cohesion. These days are really good to stay together and work on the team spirit

Critisism are part of the game. Critisism are also a challenge for me. Since the start of the league until now, there were situations where we had to do better. Sassuolo for example is a game we didn't deserve to lose as we had so many attempts on goals. The Sassuolo loss was a big one because we came from a month of building extraordinary things.

The problem is that when you concede 11 goals vs mid table teams, this is not ok.

We have to be more aggressive in some duels and not just expect all will be ok

Until you don't own and train a player, it's hard to judge a player. Sometimes you have an opinion about a player and when you train him you realise he's different of what you thought

Zenit is not the turning point. It's not because you win a game that everything is solved

Vlahovic? I don't answer questions about him because he's a Fiorentina player!

Vlahovic is good, stats are showing it, but we have great defenders

It's not a question of bed approaches to games. Except Verona where the first 15m were wrong after the big hit of Sassuolo

My expectations of Dybala are always the same. This year I also met a player with more will, also after his injury. Really concentrated and he's now working as hard in training sessions. Which is correct!

Adrien Rabiot? Easy: HE HAS TO DO A LOT MORE

All the Serie A games of Juventus are at the moment crucial and fundamental and to win. We have to be realistic. We played 6 games with teams from the 10 to 20 ranked. We conceded 11 goals. THIS IS NOT NORMAL!

The second goal vs Zenit was coming. It was in the air. We have a work to do and has to be done. Juventus can't be a team that play game and improvise. We need to know what can happen in game. Until now the games we played were always "open" in terms of results. This is not ok

Morata played well vs Zenit. He played a bit less with his back towards the goal and that helped him. Morata is a player that when he unblock himself he's able to score for 2 months in a row

Kaio Jorge? He's a player that can play as first or second striker

+++ END OF PRESS CONFERENCE

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

A trophy of any kind? No, because the League Cup and even the FA Cup now are easily attainable for a team like Spurs, or should be. I'd be far more impressed if they got top 4 and a strong European run.

Jun 16, 2020
Not sure if the news reached this forum but I think that we hired a (team)psychologist since this week. Saw a article of Albanese before but didn’t read it.

Here it is, pretty long article: https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Seri...rcelli-psicologo-juventus-4202190480070.shtml

Ah no he’s already working for the club for years. A team existing of 8 people, not sure why it reached the news.

The article is saying that Max used psychologists before, that our biggest problem are the teams mental problem, and that they have some sort of program existing of 5 points; to improve/maintain concentration in moments when the team has to perform; the physical, mental and technical capabilities; the energy and how to use it in the best way; rhythm, and as last motivation.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 450)