out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 10, 2009
I'd reserve this for the midweek match against Chelsea. Our two recent wins have come against bottom feeders Spezia and Sampdoria, who played us fresh after a 4:0 drubbing by Napoli. I'll be more optimistic if we have a good game against the blues who will provide a better test.
No chance withe squad we have.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd reserve this for the midweek match against Chelsea. Our two recent wins have come against bottom feeders Spezia and Sampdoria, who played us fresh after a 4:0 drubbing by Napoli. I'll be more optimistic if we have a good game against the blues who will provide a better test.
Chelsea have a superior team and we'll be missing Dybala and Morata.

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
We were improved but not nearly enough. It’s true they we should’ve been up 3-0 at 30th minute but after Dybala went out we were awful.
But I don’t expect anything against Chelsea with Dybala and Morata out

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We were improved but not nearly enough. It’s true they we should’ve been up 3-0 at 30th minute but after Dybala went out we were awful.
But I don’t expect anything against Chelsea with Dybala and Morata out
Reminds me of Barcelona bayern Munich game couple of weeks back plus Chelsea is like an Italian side

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Can see glimpses of Allegri style in that team, meaning - start strongly vs weak teams and try to score two goals in the first 25minutes, then sit back, keep possession and wait for the attack with counter. Unfortunately we weren't able to score those 2 goals vs Sampa so fast and when we did, we are still not so good in defense as we once were. I like to think this might change when Arthur is back as he will bring much needed calmness when in possession.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Fact: our performances have improved and we are collecting more points now.
Opinion: Allegri did this
Opinion: players did this
Fact remains the same.
this team lost his identity for a while .... restoring it back or lets say it is in the recovery mood ....shows how light years ahead , Allegri as a coach compared to the rest

baby steps until full recovery ...

Regarding the players ...i prefer to wait until the end of the season for full judgement instead of impulsive ones based on a match or two ...

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Lol at the defeatist attitude around here, Chelsea might be CL champs, but theyre also a team that barely scraped 4th place in EPL, finishing 1 point above Leicester
They had a different manager for half a season first look at the money they have invested on the transfer market if we invest even half of that we will definitely perform better in europe and serie a

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Allegri fan boys "when we get positive results "Bravo Mister" when we don't get positive results we blame players" :lol: :lol2:
Allegri haters: when we get negative results: ‘Allegri sucks.’
When we get positive results: It wasn’t a big team, remember the loss five games ago? Remember the Cardiff defeat?’

Support your team instead of your agenda you hateful fuck.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Us who believe in Allegri and who wanted him back, did so because we thought he was the best coach out there (look at his track record for Juve). I fully expect him to make up for the difference in squad quality when we play at home. Thats what a world class coach does, thats why we ridiculed ourselves by bringing him back from hibernation 2 years after our fatal mistake of streeting him. If he doesnt live up to those expectations, then we might as well have picked anyone else (except for Pirlo) who is more fond of building a team from scratch, which is more like what Cunte did. So lets await the Chelsea game.

Jun 6, 2015
Lol at the defeatist attitude around here, Chelsea might be CL champs, but theyre also a team that barely scraped 4th place in EPL, finishing 1 point above Leicester
Perhaps you should take a look at their league form since Tuchel took over. Don't see much point in judging them based on their performances under Lampard. This Chelsea is a different team now.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Im a fan of Allegri and have defended him here several time. But some posters are showing comical blind faith, defeatist mentality and accepting mediocrity, almost worse than the Sarri fans. We are not Inter or Milan. We can only allow this level of play for a short time.
I said what my expectations are before the season started; Serie A title, CL Qfs. I wont lower my standards. But few of you are getting your panties soiled after a few games. Its nonsensical to evaluate anything at this point into the season. Its a marathon, not a fucking sprint. And what is wrong with placing my trust in a manager that won 5 titles in a row, 2 CL finals, 4 Coppas? We have couple of glaring issues that neither of the managers solved in recent years, midfield and leaky defense... Lets see where we go from here and we ll talk in March/April.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
@GordoDeCentral im not trolling, for every win i give credit to him and for dropping points i blame him. I think thats fair. Why does @Post Ironic have to be police thread whoever has different point of view is called “mental illness” i never offend anyone.

back in the topic high line defensive is the new good defense. So far it’s working for PEP.

Yet you post that tweet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 632)