out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
How was Allegri's Milan with defending set pieces?

We had issues with that every season under him. One or two periods of poor set pieces defending which eventually got fixed.

At one point he was starting Khedira solely for that purpose. And used to sub in lesser, taller players to protect lead. We didn't exactly have a team/XI full of midgets.

Wonder if he just isn't good at setting up the defense for set pieces. Some of these goals comical and should be apologized for even at high school level.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Today we got the result. I don’t think we can point fingers at Allegri when we concede to basically any shot on target. They had 3 shots on target and scored 2. We should have scored 4 in the first half..

Im pleased that we’re seeing a better level of organisation though the results are still to close for comfort
And who's job is to organize defense, I'm sure it's not mine or @Lion 's
In 6 matches we have conceded 10 goals, Napoli 2, Milan 3 ,on paper we have better defense.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
That classic Allegri sub a cb for an attacker was a crappy move, we conceded a goal even with 3 cbs
I’m sure Cuadrado being an idiot and losing the ball in our own half had nothing to do with it.
You can criticize Max all you want but this fact free bitching with misleading data is too deadly for readers’ brain cells.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I’m sure Cuadrado being an idiot and losing the ball in our own half had nothing to do with it.
You can criticize Max all you want but this fact free bitching with misleading data is too deadly for readers’ brain cells.
He ignored all the numbers and facts and data and just bitched when we had 5 straight scudetti, four 90+ pt scudetto wins in 5 years, 4 straight domestic doubles; he bitched when we conceded only 20 goals in a season, when we scored 86 goals in a season; he bitched when Allegri led two teams to CL finals making Juve relevant for Europe for the first time since 2003.

Now he wants to talk about numbers. :lol:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Throwing on defenders every time you have a lead to desperately save each game at a big club is pretty fucking sad. There’s your fact for the day.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Throwing on defenders every time you have a lead to desperately save each game at a big club is pretty fucking sad. There’s your fact for the day.
Yeah I don’t like it either but after losing 2 players to injury and a tough midweek CL round in mind I’d cut him some slack. It’s understandable he wanted to save Chiesa.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Fact: our performances have improved and we are collecting more points now.
Opinion: Allegri did this
Opinion: players did this
Fact remains the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 632)