out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Of course not. He was my top choice since I knew Zidane wouldn't be possible. Going from rookie coach to Allegri feels like celebrating a trophy

Its just that @il brutto is his number 1 fan
:tup:
Agreed.

- - - Updated - - -

Parceiro, you know how much I dislike the guy too but not gonna lie, the thought of him playing under Allegri has crossed my mind.
Same deal for me, and you well know how much of a turd I think Pogba is. But under Allegri....... :snoop:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
So fucking relived that the master is back! Best decition the club could make. Now get rid of the financial chains of ronaldo and be a team again.
Facepalm of a post!
Sure he is better than Pirlo and sarri, but he is still an Italian and has also led us to multiple Hollywood style self implosion on European world wide audience stage at most crucial moments!

I’m not talking about being bitched on by Lyon and fizzle out into irrelevance kind of knockout.

But the kind where you play extremely well to reach the final, only for your veterans to turn into Madrid Barca fanboys and suc their dic in front of children watching tv kind of knock out humiliation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 394)