out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
It's exciting to have Max back, but what's even more important is that Juventus is back :touched:. Not because Max = Juventus, but because Juventus bringing back Max is the Juventus we lost 2 years ago. Still cannot believe it actually happened, such a huge contrast with the absurdity of the chain of events that started with Beppe's departure.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
What we simply cannot think already is we’ve won the next Scudetto. Let’s keep our feet firmly on the ground as we’ve a lot of work to do. But we cannot deny that this is a step forward. Without getting carried away.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
European nights with Allegri :tuttosport:

We used to do amazing away from home
Now we need to do amazing AT HOME, and im talking about trashings.

I dont want to see 1-2 0-2 trailings and looking for a result in the second game away

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully a little bit less Italian pragmatism this time around, far too many knockout rounds where half-assing the first leg nearly/did cost us.
For the love of GOD, i hope he learned his lesson.

Now he will have full control of the midfield. I dont want ANY excuse

- - - Updated - - -

What we simply cannot think already is we’ve won the next Scudetto. Let’s keep our feet firmly on the ground as we’ve a lot of work to do. But we cannot deny that this is a step forward. Without getting carried away.
Ill be honest, i think that with Allegris appointment we ALREADY won serie A,

Theres no way in hell he will lose the title , now more than ever that INter is getting dismanetled.

Serie A is secured.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ahh yes. I’m certain we will be able to afford to sign all the best players in football and will never lose a match again. No excuses to ever need a result or not go undefeated and win 5 straight trebles. None at all. Anything less is a catastrophe! :lol3:

Dat dere Panamanian education system. :baus:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
There is something comforting and safe in having him back. You know we'll be among the Serie A favourites (probably favourites again if Inter implode this summer), and we'll have our usual outside shot mentality in the CL.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ahh yes. I’m certain we will be able to afford to sign all the best players in football and will never lose a match again. No excuses to ever need a result or not go undefeated and win 5 straight trebles. None at all. Anything less is a catastrophe! :lol3:

Dat dere Panamanian education system. :baus:
Dont worry, let the man get the players he want.

He will be able to assemble something good now that he has full control right?

We dont need Mbappes and hallands to build a great team.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It's funny how the sceptical posts are almost solely coming from people who were excited about getting Sarri. One just needs top hop over to his thread and sort posts by user to verify it.
Luckily for me i didnt wanted Sarri nor Pirlo, so im not on that train. I replied to you just in case because i dont know if you were referring to me. :)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Turning the keys of the club over to one guy is also a risk. Hope it works out.
As i understand, he will be able to assemble the team he wants and this is good for any manager. I think cheribuni and the other dudes are there to keep in check the financial and the logistical parts of the operations... but the chosing of the players and the final say will be Allegri´s.

Let him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 34, Guests: 441)