out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I was referring to this part

"In the end Allegri is the one who chose Van Bommel over Pirlo at Milan, and Khedira over Marchisio at Juve. His choices in squad building are the only suspect part of getting and backing Allegri 100%."

I belive he chosed them for tactical reasons and he was proven mostly right.
When did he chose Khedira over Marchisio? They both played when Marchisio was good, then after the injury naturally we moved on. Marchisio couldn't even play at Zenit

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
At least we should go back to winning. It'll be dreadful, and slow but we should win.

This time he is not building on top of a strong winning backbone like he inherited last time. Now let's raid inter for their best players and regain our natural spot.

- - - Updated - - -

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
Hrmmmm, so I really don't understand

We fired Allegri because the project was stale, old, and going no-where

We then hire Sarri and Pirlo...for what?

Now we are running back to Allegri, who again, had a stale, old, and going no-where project

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014

Now we are running back to Allegri, who again, had a stale, old, and going no-where project
Allegri was fired because he wanted to rebuild the squad but Paratici and Nedved said that this is non-sense.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016

It's easy in hindsight to realize shitty decisions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)