out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He already did that at Juve so don't know why he wouldn't be able to build another winning team. We still have quality in this team.
He took a CL group stage exit team to a near treble, then turned around and took a brand new team with 9 new starters to a near treble two years later.

Not sure what more some of these dweebs could ask for in a coach. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

And how do you know that’s Zidane?

In fact do we even know what kind of coach is Zidane? Is he someone who requires the best or can he actually build with whatever he has? Is he a Pep or a Klopp? We don’t know.

So to me Allegri is quite clearly the best option given our current situation.
:agree:

Zidane had a ready made squad waiting for him. I think he’s a great coach too, but he hasn’t built or transformed shit.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Another step in the wrong direction IMO, for reasons I already stated before.

I would have rather chosen Zidane for sure, breathing some fresher air into this club.
I would've agreed with you if this were 2017 or 2018 but at this point, this club is in a mess.

It's in dire need of stability . In a scenario like this, you need someone who's been there, done that. A safe, stable option so to speak.

Zidane is an exception ofcourse but there's no guarantee he will give you instant results. His rebuilding job at Madrid dint go down too well. He was still relying on his old guard to bail him out.

Besides we are ignoring other variables like Zidane demanding a higher salary or a bigger budget. We are simply not in that position atm.

Taking all factors into consideration, Allegri is simply the perfect choice atm. First let us start by not getting embarrassed by pedestrian Serie A teams and keep things tight at the back.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So Allegri returns and Conte quits Inter.. It sounds to me that things are going back to normal.
Juve will win the Scudetto and Inter will finish 2nd before dropping further in the following years

- - - Updated - - -

Think of all those careless failed passes in midfield during this season. And then think what the team's reaction would be with this monster on the sidelines:

Pirlo would have drank wine and smile..

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Think of all those careless failed passes in midfield during this season. And then think what the team's reaction would be with this monster on the sidelines:

Tbh he didn’t do this very often. He’s mostly calm and composed on the touchline.
he’s a symbol of professionalism in football to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 90)