out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
who cares, we're getting a fucking world class manager either way! I just don't understand why we'd go through the trouble to let Paratici go thinking the conditions would be right for Allegri when we'd probably get Zidane instead.
How are we getting a world class manager either way? The Allegri dream is pretty much over. If you’re implying that Zidane is inevitable, then it’s kind of ridiculous since we all believed it would be Allegri 2 hours ago. There’s nothing confirming that we’re getting a top coach, the most likely scenario right now is that Pirlo remains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How are we getting a world class manager either way? The Allegri dream is pretty much over. If you’re implying that Zidane is inevitable, then it’s kind of ridiculous since we all believed it would be Allegri 2 hours ago. There’s nothing confirming that we’re getting a top coach, the most likely scenario right now is that Pirlo remains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well it seems to be either Zidane or Allegri, either one is good enough for me.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Would have love to have Max back but if ZZ that's fine too. Really thought Max would want to come back to Juve to cement his legacy in becoming Juve's all-time winningest manager.

How much more would RM pay Max than Juve could afford?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
And trust a total rookie? Wouldn't be the first time we've tried this experiment...
a total rookie? Are you really comparing Cherubini’s appointment to Pirlo’s? Pirlo had zero minutes in management when he was hired. Cherubini has been in managerial role at Juve since 2012, and was with Marotta and Tici at Samp.
That’s just plain dishonest bro.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Not going to be easy for Allegri in Madrid if he goes there. Half of the squad is either nearing their downfall in their 30's or underperforming like Hazard. The defense will be even worse without Varane and while some of the younger players are exciting they're mostly up front or Odegaard. Could be a rather short stint for Allegri especially as the fans won't be as patient as they were with the legend Zidane.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Juventus wants to reach an agreement with Allegri & announce his arrival during the next 48 hours even if they are forced to raise their current offer (€8-9m/yr), Inter are offering a three-year contract worth €10m/yr. (GdS)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 240)