out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Gattuso doesn't sound that bad now huh?
There are so many good managers around yet we will be stuck with Pirlo

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri is the main candidate to replace Zidane at Real Madrid, but nothing is done yet.Allegri will decide between Juve and Real Madrid(Miguelticope)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
That badge is an indicator that the journo is highly reliable, according to the pinned tweet. Let's hope that is correct.
Seen quite a few fans in replies and quotes saying he's not reliable anymore. Let's hope it's not true.

Other Spanish journos still say Allegri is the favorite but nothing done yet.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Seen quite a few fans in replies and quotes saying he's not reliable anymore. Let's hope it's not true.

Other Spanish journos still say Allegri is the favorite but nothing done yet.
Didn't see that. All I see from the replies is that they prefer Conte to him. Let's hope Perez thinks the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Momblano has a bomb attached to his twitter account
The difference is the journo is not rated by himself here, but by that twitter account.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
He is getting the Ferguson style position, something he wanted all along. LMAO he is signing a fat contract

- - - Updated - - -

Real Madrid is the problem

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't see that. All I see from the replies is that they prefer Conte to him. Let's hope Perez thinks the same.

- - - Updated - - -

The difference is the journo is not rated by himself here, but by that twitter account.
This is the first time I have heard of such badge of honour

- - - Updated - - -

Real Madrid have informed Allegri that he is the chosen one to replace Zinedine Zidane.(Diarioas)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 30, Guests: 187)