out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Whose pride is the obstacle here?
I think it is more Agnelli's ego than anyone's pride. If he decided to bring him back last summer there's nothing those two schmucks could've done about it.

The same reason why he fired Marotta, changed the logo, built the stadium, wants this European Super League, etc. He's a visionary, or at least wants to be one, grew up watching Lippi comeback not be the greatest, I think he even said one time something like it is better to end something a year early than a year late.

I think he loves Max, appreciates all he has done, he thinks the time has passed and that is it. Moving on.

Or maybe we were just too broke, Pirlo was cheap, Max wanted a Conte-like contract and we said no.

All I know if we didn't bring him back last summer when there was virtually no competition for the job, we are not doing it this summer when Zidane will probably be free or in a year or two when Pep is free etc.

It will be Roma, Inter, Milan for Allegri domestically or maybe RM or United abroad.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I think it is more Agnelli's ego than anyone's pride. If he decided to bring him back last summer there's nothing those two schmucks could've done about it.

The same reason why he fired Marotta, changed the logo, built the stadium, wants this European Super League, etc. He's a visionary, or at least wants to be one, grew up watching Lippi comeback not be the greatest, I think he even said one time something like it is better to end something a year early than a year late.

I think he loves Max, appreciates all he has done, he thinks the time has passed and that is it. Moving on.

Or maybe we were just too broke, Pirlo was cheap, Max wanted a Conte-like contract and we said no.

All I know if we didn't bring him back last summer when there was virtually no competition for the job, we are not doing it this summer when Zidane will probably be free or in a year or two when Pep is free etc.

It will be Roma, Inter, Milan for Allegri domestically or maybe RM or United abroad.
I think it's first and foremost financial. We could had taken Poch too. Anyone but a rookie with no coaching license.

Or maybe Agnelli decided to wait for someone. That would be super dumb though.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Lippi comeback was almost perfect. We should change our nickname actually, not Old Lady, but Almost Lady lol

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I think it's first and foremost financial. We could had taken Poch too. Anyone but a rookie with no coaching license.

Or maybe Agnelli decided to wait for someone. That would be super dumb though.
Poch was out of our budget and im sure the choice of low cost Pirlo weighed in that aspect

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I think cost will have been a factor.

But when you weigh up the money we'll lose from an early CL exit and not winning the league it was another poor decision from our board.
Ooh please. As if Poch would've done much better with these scrubs. He's won just as many trophies as Pirlo.

And I'm not saying it's all fine with Pirlo. But an overpaid loser wasn't going to be better.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
First we must get rid of Agnelli and the group of players managers that are running our club, before we get our hands on a proper coach and give him the authority to ran things!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 118)