out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
you guys remember he came from milan right? i dont think he ever claimed to be a true juventino anyway.

just a legendary coach with a heart of gold and more class in a hair on his nuts then Sarri has in his whole career
He’s not a traitor because he didn’t leave on his own, he got fired.
Both these and also Napoli is not (post calciopoli) inter

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
https://global.espn.com/football/ju...-max-allegri-i-wont-take-new-job-until-summer

That's it then. Allegri confirms himself he'll stay jobless until summer.

If we assume most big jobs will be open (Barca, RM, Atletico, United, PSG) I'd like to see him at Atletico the most. Patient and supportive fans and board, great DoF, good squad with money to improve and players who will be motivated for a new challenge (kind of like what he got when he first came to Juve in 2014).

United, PSG and RM are a circus run by players, media, stupid narratives and Pogba is probably leaving too. Barca fans would just murder him like Valverde for anything.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He's already has his heart set on the premier league. He's a +50 year old learning English for a reason.

I just hope he never goes to Manchester or Arsenal and tarnish his legacy. At the same time, I'm terrified of the idea of him coaching a mega rich team like City if Pep leaves.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Wouldn’t you if you were offered upwards of $10 million?
Where would Celtic get the budget for that? They couldn't even afford a decent replacement for Rodgers.

Not to mention the fact that Allegri would have absolutely no interest in going to a second rate (at best) league to a team that can't even qualify for the CL.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Sheets of empty canvas, untouched sheets of clay
Were laid spread out before me as her body once did
All five horizons revolved around her soul as the earth to the sun
Now the air I tasted and breathed has taken a turn, ooh
And all I taught her was everything
Ooh, I know she gave me all that she wore
And now my bitter hands chafe beneath the clouds
Of what was everything
Oh, the pictures have all been washed in black
Tattooed everything

Yup, that song is about Allegri and Juve :D

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He will surely get back with us at one point. I hope sooner rather than latter because compared to his side, current one couldnt hold a candle. We had a coach that would adjust the tactics and approach based on players at his disposal. We could play pragmatic football when needed, we could go all out, we could defend our leads, we could defend, we looked like a unit, we were a team to beat... Now we have stubborn old dude that gets into trouble when a player goes out injured, unable to thinker and find solution. Can anyone imagine Berna starting as tq last night under Max, or Can that barely played so far getting minutes in derby? Would never happen.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Sheets of empty canvas, untouched sheets of clay
Were laid spread out before me as her body once did
All five horizons revolved around her soul as the earth to the sun
Now the air I tasted and breathed has taken a turn, ooh
And all I taught her was everything
Ooh, I know she gave me all that she wore
And now my bitter hands chafe beneath the clouds
Of what was everything
Oh, the pictures have all been washed in black
Tattooed everything

Yup, that song is about Allegri and Juve :D
Thank you for your incredibly useful feedback to my lighthearteded reminiscing about Maxx. Don't give up, too many of Tuz' rigid annoying dicks have already quit the forum.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Milan celebrated their 120 anniversary today and invited all their legends on the field.

All but Allegri came out wearing a Milan scarf, now their fans are pissed off and already started the insults.

Uno di noi :delpiero:
They're tryina proclaim Allegri as their legend? :lol:

Nice of Allegri to accept the invite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 222)