out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 6, 2015
Allegri will struggle at United if he goes there. Defensively they are decent, there's little Allegri can do on that front. And with that attack, even Pep will struggle to score one goal a game.
Arsenal is a much better choice for him. Vey good attack, decent midfield and a horrific defense. Allegri could improve that team by leaps and bounds.
I think people have forgotten how skilled players like Pogba and Martial are individually, because United have sucked so much in recent years. Allegri doesn't need many technically gifted players. He would simply make them super organized and then let the few individuals showcase their talent.

I agree that Arsenal might be a better choice as they have some form of organization in place there to help with the transfers. They'd need to get him some quality CBs though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I think that he should go to United as opposed to most here. He's a capable manager that should fix them pretty quickly tbh. Their squad is capable of more than what they're showing and he can get more out of it than a rookie that Ole is.

All he needs to do before going there is to ensure they'd listen to his requests on the market. The rest is fixable, they could even reach top4 with Arsenal and Tottenham looking rather bleak this season. Pool and City are obviously out of reach but nobody should be that greedy considering the place they're in right now.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I think that he should go to United as opposed to most here. He's a capable manager that should fix them pretty quickly tbh. Their squad is capable of more than what they're showing and he can get more out of it than a rookie that Ole is.

All he needs to do before going there is to ensure they'd listen to his requests on the market. The rest is fixable, they could even reach top4 with Arsenal and Tottenham looking rather bleak this season. Pool and City are obviously out of reach but nobody should be that greedy considering the place they're in right now.
I agree. He would be a hugh upgrade on OGS, and he would be considered a giant succes if he could get them in top 4, which I think is possible for them. Their will be a lot of money available to invest in the summer, and he will be given time to work and implement he’s ideas.
Arsenal on the other hand is just a clusterfuck of a club, which will demand a form of football that Allegri is not capable of delivering, all while facing restrictions on investments.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Would be awesome if he goes to United. Its a very tough test for him. He will get a big war chest but has to battle against the weight of the club's history, and media presence. Not to mention the dysfunctional management and needing to build a squad that can compete with Pep and Klopp's teams.

Its a true test of Allegri's abilities, and I would personally look forward to seeing how far he can restore United to their former selves. The EPL can become even more entertaining.

And utd as a club never really had any hate relationship with us. Its like Conte's gig at Chelsea.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I think he has the ability to affect some change at Man U. He's flexible above all, so you would think he has a good chance of making the best of the awful squad at his disposal. As far as we know the only time he ever made a demand for players at Juve, he was sacked which is testimony to how adaptable he was with the squads he got at Juve.

The problem at Man U is all of those faceless men in London HQ making all the decisions ad hoc. They need a figurehead with clear ideas and some authority. Mourinho was that, but he was too stubborn with his system. Allegri rarely has that problem.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ranieri won the league with his crap English. Only word the Mancs need to understand is “Dai”

but knowing them they’ll still forget what it means.
what do you expect? manure fans will be sat in their armchairs in their essex flats drinking a can of stella whilst posting shit on facebook pretending to be a hardcore manure fan on ladbible posts

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Hahhaa allegri isn’t someone who can shock a team into great results in one system.

Man utd signing him will be a waste of time.
He will inherit a mediocre team, and then spend one season observing how mediocre his team is, and then another season tweaking his tactic to surprise his opponents for five games, then stay within hat comfort zone while his opponents figure him out.

Of course then he will tell the English press:
“Tactics and coaches are actually useless. What matters are players mentality. Blablavla

Jun 6, 2015
:agree: Allegri "staying" in his "comfort" zone led to us going through one of our winningest ever eras. Imagine the horror United fans would be feeling would they be forced to fitness something similar.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:agree: Allegri "staying" in his "comfort" zone led to us going through one of our winningest ever eras. Imagine the horror United fans would be feeling would they be forced to fitness something similar.
It’s amazing that there are Juventus “fans” who still feel it necessary to bash Max and troll about him. A club legend who led us through one of the must successful spells in club history and brought us back to CL relevance for the first time in the decade following Calciopoli and some nincompoops think trolling his thread is a good idea. :baus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 230)