out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
From my memory of that CL campaign, we played like shit in basically every game apart from the last one at the Bernabeu.

Scrapped past Sporting and Olympiacos
Embarrassed by Barcelona
Schooled by Tottenham, only got through because of clinical finishing from Higuain and Dybala
The game at the Bernabeu was literally the only good game we played in that CL campaign

- - - Updated - - -

Who’s fault is it that most of our creative and attacking players have regressed recently?

I mean, Sandro is far from the only one who’s form has nosedived in the last two seasons.

In fact, it’s become a very common theme.
Nice change of topic once again, but youre again played yourself. Pls explain to us how Allegri is at fault for AS regress in 17/18.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How many of those shots were clear cut chances?

I challenge you to find a single clear cut chance that Dybala missed in the CL last season. I’m struggling to remember a single one.

Most of those shots were just hopeful potshots from 30 meters out.

Our play was shit against Barcelona, Olympiacos, Sporting and Tottenham. Dybala’s many shots don’t excuse our nonexistent passing and movement, that’s something the coach is responsible for.
Wat a weenie. Anything to defend your golden boy and bash Allegri. You really are pathetic.

Your beloved statistics back me up. Dybala was ballsack bad in CL last year. Even Whoscored rated him garbage there. Last year he had a 7.77 rating in Serie A and a 6.86 in CL. Talk about bad.

:lol:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Your beloved statistics back me up. Dybala was ballsack bad in CL last year. Even Whoscored rated him garbage there. Last year he had a 7.77 rating in Serie A and a 6.86 in CL. Talk about bad.
Dybala was trash in the CL last year.

So was Allegri

Both are not mutually exclusive.

When we struggled to string any play or passes together against Barca, Sporting, Olympiacos or Tottenham - that wasn’t Dybala’s fault.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dybala was trash in the CL last year.

So was Allegri

Both are not mutually exclusive.

When we struggled to string any play or passes together against Barca, Sporting, Olympiacos or Tottenham - that wasn’t Dybala’s fault.
Yes they are mutually exclusive, in this case. And you just make shit up as always.

We beat Tottenham. And could have beat them by more. Higuain missed a penalty. He also missed a 1v1 with the keeper. And Costa was tripped in the box and not awarded a clearcut penalty.

If not for Dybala's shit play and red card in the first leg against Madrid, we aren't down 3-0, and we have him for the second leg. If he's so great perhaps he should have helped us win. Madrid won the CL, we gave them their toughest battle by far in the knockouts. Dybala was our most disappointing player. If he shows up perhaps we beat them.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Nice change of topic once again, but youre again played yourself. Pls explain to us how Allegri is at fault for AS regress in 17/18.
Number of players who have regressed under Allegri

Sandro
Cancelo
Pjanic
Dybala
Bernardeschi
Costa

At some point you, it’s no longer a coincidence.

Players with creativity and flair stagnate and regress under managers like Allegri.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Number of players who have regressed under Allegri

Sandro
Cancelo
Pjanic
Dybala
Bernardeschi
Costa

At some point you, it’s no longer a coincidence.

Players with creativity and flair stagnate and regress under managers like Allegri.
Stop picking new topics each time you lose an argument. How is Allegri at fault for AS shit form last season?

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
We beat Tottenham. And could have beat them by more. Higuain missed a penalty. He also missed a 1v1 with the keeper. And Costa was tripped in the box and not awarded a clearcut penalty.
The revisionism is hilarious :lol3:

Tottenham humiliated us at Wembley. They could have been 3-0 up at halftime. It was absolutely clinical finishing from our forwards that saved us that tie. Read the live match thread for those two games and you will get a proper feeling of how we actually played in those two games against Spurs. We were shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop picking new topics each time you lose an argument. How is Allegri at fault for AS shit form last season?
Making him link up play with Matuidi probably doesn’t help.

Anyway, the bottom line is that our creative players regressed under Allegri. That’s been a clear pattern in the last 2 years, whether you like it or not.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Tottenham humiliated us at Wembley. They could have been 3-0 up at halftime. It was absolutely clinical finishing from our forwards that saved us that tie. Read the live match thread for those two games and you will get a proper feeling of how we actually played in those two games against Spurs. We were shit.
It was Allegris subs that turned the 2nd leg around. It was Higgys choking that allowed them back in the 1st leg

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How many of those shots were clear cut chances?

I challenge you to find a single clear cut chance that Dybala missed in the CL last season. I’m struggling to remember a single one.

Most of those shots were just hopeful potshots from 30 meters out.

Our play was shit against Barcelona, Olympiacos, Sporting and Tottenham. Dybala’s many shots don’t excuse our nonexistent passing and movement, that’s something the coach is responsible for.
That's because you don't even watch our matches.

1:10 if he isn't slow as fuck, he's through on goal. Great pass and chance created. Dybala fucks it up with a snails pace.

3:45. Ball falls to him in a great position in the box. He has time and space and skies it.

That's just one match. Possibly our worst performance in CL last year, and Dybala had two excellent chances he flubbed.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Making him link up play with Matuidi probably doesn’t help.

Anyway, the bottom line is that our creative players regressed under Allegri. That’s been a clear pattern in the last 2 years, whether you like it or not.
3-0? :rofl:

Yes, Tottenham dominated possession and movement, but I guess they are now scoring every little half-chance eh. Because they certainly didn't miss 3 sitters.

It was a masterclass of ruthless counterattacking football. You don't have to enjoy it or like it, but in the end it worked and that's all that matters. We won. So perhaps shut up just a little, you pathetic creature.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I did.

Giving Matuidi creative freedom was arguably one of the biggest mistakes Allegri made as a manager IMO.
Matuidi has only one role in football, the one he played for Paris, France and us. You either use him that way or you bench him. And imo, he reached his expiring date this summer so should be sold, like Khedira should have been last summer. But we moved too far away from the topic, so enough of this

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
3-0? :rofl:

Yes, Tottenham dominated possession and movement, but I guess they are now scoring every little half-chance eh. Because they certainly didn't miss 3 sitters.

It was a masterclass of ruthless counterattacking football. You don't have to enjoy it or like it, but in the end it worked and that's all that matters. We won. So perhaps shut up just a little, you pathetic creature.
Could, would, should... I swear its always the same shit. The fact is he brought on 2 players that directly influenced the outcome and we made it through. The rest is irrelevant.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No it fucking wasn’t :rofl:

My god you are deluded, but don’t take my word for it. Read the match thread:

https://www.juventuz.com/threads/juventuz-live-matches-2017-2018.43095/page-771

Read the comments during the first half :touched:

We got outclassed beyond belief.
And yet we won, so the deluded, retarded one would be you. :lol:

People here also cried when Celtic “outclassed” Conte’s team, yet we spanked them too.

The most pathetic thing is to still be bitching and crying about a match we won against Tottenham, a year later. :lol:

/ignore

- - - Updated - - -

Could, would, should... I swear its always the same shit. The fact is he brought on 2 players that directly influenced the outcome and we made it through. The rest is irrelevant.
What kind of useless fan cries and bitches about a match that we won a year ago? I don’t get it. :boh:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
And yet we won, so the deluded, retarded one would be you. :lol:

People here also cried when Celtic “outclassed” Conte’s team, yet we spanked them too.

The most pathetic thing is to still be bitching and crying about a match we won against Tottenham, a year later. :lol:

/ignore

- - - Updated - - -

What kind of useless fan cries and bitches about a match that we won a year ago? I don’t get it. :boh:
@napoleonic :touched:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
The point I was making is that we played poor football in our Champions League campaign last season.

You tried to deny that and claim that our Tottenham game was some kind of masterclass.

I pointed out the obvious: we were poor against Spurs and lucky to go through.

Don’t take my word for it, read what the people who were watching the game live had to say.

- - - Updated - - -

You really are a spin master, every post I make, you spin the argument into something it is not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 26, Guests: 236)