out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
There are better ways i can waste my time with
Come on, pavle is fun. You just need to not take him seriously. Think of him as that stray dog you found and took in, that you cooked alive because it kept biting your balls. Or that retarded cousin that kept pissing on you when you were sleeping, who you sold to organ traffickers. Even though they were beyond annoying at times you miss them, because like with pavle, deep down you know its not their fault they are like that.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Come on, pavle is fun. You just need to not take him seriously. Think of him as that stray dog you found and took in, that you cooked alive because it kept biting your balls. Or that retarded cousin that kept pissing on you when you were sleeping, who you sold to organ traffickers. Even though they were beyond annoying at times you miss them, because like with pavle, deep down you know its not their fault they are like that.
One day in the life of a bosnian? :shifty:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Lol, there you go.

1faf7ae781de3f6e256ea3f07fc082982160c60ac4de655eef6ef65a5153caf0.jpg

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You already have your eggs and tomatoes ready just in case, loaded and ready to go
You know less than Jon Snow.

- - - Updated - - -

how do you feel about Sarri being the next juve coach?
Disgusting is my first thought but when I think it over I see lack of vision from the management. I don't think the way they ended working with Allegri was well thought if their option is to work with a loser of a bum.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Ive seen people in the other thread claim how Max had the far superior squad last season so it was/should have been easy game getting the scudetto from Sarris Napoli. Lets take a closer look at both teams.

According to number of starts & minutes played in Serie A, this was our starting lineup (number of starts/38):

Buffon (21/38)
Lichtsteiner (21/38) Rugani (22/38) Chiellini (25/38) AS (23/38)
Khedira (24/38) Pjanic (28/38) Matuidi (27/38)
Dybala (26/38) Higuain (32/38) Mandzukic (27/38)
2nd unit looked like this:

Szczesny 17/38
MdS 10/38 Barzagli 14/38 Benatia 19/38 Asamoah 18/38
Cuadrado 15/38 Marchisio 9/38 Bentancur 3/38 Sturaro 7/38
Bernardeschi 7/38 Costa 18/38
We replaced Sturaro with Howedes who started 3 games in January.

Lets start with the defense. As great as Licht was he was 34 and couldnt deliver highest level performances even at semi regular basis anymore. His replacement MdS spent more time recovering from injuries than playing. We had to use Barza, Cuads or even Sturaro there (later Howedes) because at times we had no one ready. Sarri had one of the best RBs in Europe Hysaj play 35 games. At CB Chiellini missed 13 games. We had Rugani start in more than half our games. Benatia was a great alternative though. Napoli had Koulibaly play 35 games, and Albiol 30. At LB, do we need to remind ourselves what kind of season AS had? And Asamoah was his alternative lol. Napoli didnt fare much better either as they had Rui start 25 times, after Ghoulam went down after 11 games. And when they needed, they had Maggio on the bench with Hysaj switching to LB. GK, Gigi and Woj are better than Reina, regardless of which one started. Defense - Napoli takes the cake

Midfield. Jorginho, Hamsik and Allan didnt start a combined 17 games. Look at our mids. Let our dear @Nedved96 tell you which midfield is/was the better one. And even worse, look at the alternatives here. Corpse Marchisio and a kid that just arrived from Argentina. And Stu for half a year. Sarri had Zielinski "whod walk into our starting XI" on the bench, but started him 14 times only. Rog and Diawara, talented youngsters that were supposed to thrive under Sarri barely played. Who had the advantage here?

Attack. Insigne-Mertens-Callejon didnt start a combined 5 games (Mertens 3 and Insigne 2). He started Milik 3 times. This season under Ancelotti he scores 17 goals. I guess sarri was holding him back? Still, we had the better attack due to having 6 quality players to rotate, while they had only 4, and ours were better.

They had less depth in defense, and less depth in attack, but they left both cup competitions early and focused on the scudetto only. We on the other hand stayed in CL until april and Coppa until May, yet despite our only WC CB missing 1/3 of the season, our only WC fullback turning into Kevin Constant, zero midfield depth, we managed to get 95 pts. Hats off to Napoli for staying in the race until the end, but we beat them fair and square, not by having the "far superior squad"

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Attack. Insigne-Mertens-Callejon didnt start a combined 5 games (Mertens 3 and Insigne 2). He started Milik 3 times. This season under Ancelotti he scores 17 goals. I guess sarri was holding him back? Still, we had the better attack due to having 6 quality players to rotate, while they had only 4, and ours were better.
I think Milik was injured for Sarri's entire tenure there lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 637)