out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Never said he was the best, you inbred fuck.

Zidane is the GOAT of coaches and he too is great at motivating and creating an actual team.
Keep crying my boy. You probably think if Max stays then Dybala is gone, and that is what scares you. Soon this will turn into reality, and the way you are underrating that Dortmund team is just pathetic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
You can often hear that even if Max doesn't have top midfield, it's not an excuse, since Klopp doesn't have it either.

But here's the difference: Klopp has the players that perfectly fit the profile he requires, while Max...

Well, Max has a group of mostly mediocre players that were assembled together for many different reasons. Some of them seemed like great opportunity from the financial perspective, the others showed great potential or just looked like they might fill the gap for the time being.

And this is more than just a groundless speculation - the club management several times openly admitted that one of the Max's strengths they like is his ability to work with whomever they give him.

Maybe, Max had to voice his concerns more loudly, and this situation is partially his fault too. According to rumors, that's exactly what he does now. If it's true, he deserves at least another year at this club. With all the leverages in his hands, including the transfer market. So that we could finally see what it is the Juventus Max have had in his mind all of these years.
If most of our players are mediocre, I would hate to see what you call Henderson, Milner, Origi, Shaqiri, Wijnaldum, Matip, Gomez.

I'm sorry but I can't agree that we are full of mediocre players. That is going overboard now.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
we lacked the quality in build up of that side so could never provide ronaldo that service and ended up having to drop him deep so he could get on the ball.
Exactly. In Madrid Ronaldo had an insane support: Marcelo, Carvajal, Kroos, Modric, Casemiro, Benzema - each of them knew how and when to give the ball to CR7.

In Juventus so far only Cancelo in the first half of the season, and Bernardeschi and Mandzukic in a few games have done that. As for the rest of the time/team, they played like it was not Ronaldo, but any random player, often ignoring him even when he managed to cleverly take advantage of opponents positional mistakes.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Exactly. In Madrid Ronaldo had an insane support: Marcelo, Carvajal, Kroos, Modric, Casemiro, Benzema - each of them knew how and when to give the ball to CR7.

In Juventus so far only Cancelo in the first half of the season, and Bernardeschi and Mandzukic in a few games have done that. As for the rest of the time/team, they played like it was not Ronaldo, but any random player, often ignoring him even when he managed to cleverly take advantage of opponents positional mistakes.
Not to mention the closest player to link up with ronaldo in his wide position is freakin matuidi :lol3: and then youve got an inconsistent AS starting most games too.

I like matuidi but he should not be a starter. He is too comical on the ball and in the role he plays he is getting it too often

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
If most of our players are mediocre, I would hate to see what you call Henderson, Milner, Origi, Shaqiri, Wijnaldum, Matip, Gomez.

I'm sorry but I can't agree that we are full of mediocre players. That is going overboard now.
I'm talking only about the midfield, focusing on their current level. For example, Khedira used to be a world class player, but now, with all due respect, he's not a top player anymore. And there's also Can, Bentancur, and Matuidi there. But I agree, the word "mediocre" is a little bit too much, I should have said "decent, but definitely not good enough".

As for Liverpool - that's exactly what I'm saying. They are not top players, not even close, but they can do what Klopp needs them to do. They fit his system, which relies more on physicality and speed than on anything else.

At the same time, players Max has cannot do what needs to be done according to the manager's plans, which seemed to be much more complicated and ever-changing in terms of tactics compared to what Klopp uses. It's no coincidence that after many frustrating games this season Max repeated the same phrase about how the team had to play much better than they did. It usually occured when the midfield underperformed.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
At least 10 Juve players are not even talking to Allegri. - Momblano
The injured players?

- - - Updated - - -

Its momblano so the only thing we know for sure is that at least 10 players are still talking to allegri

And that trombetta posts sounds more like he is leaving than maxx. What does trombetta do for us?
Technical assistant

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Is this guy still meant to be taken seriously?
The guy is BS merchant, but I wouldn't be surprised if this was half true. Allegri was quite unpopular with Milan players too in final 2 years. Just doesnt have that kind of touch or relationship with them it seems (also explains why you get hissy fits during substitutions or other stuff). The players not gonna talk of him like they adore him like they done with Conte, Mourinho or such type of coaches.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 211)