out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I know you are pissy at dybala but i never said that. I said with dybala we were doing ok, dybala was actually managing to keep the ball and find a teammate undet pressure. Without him in the secobd half we capitulated and it resultef in counter attack after counter attack. Do you disagree with this?
We capitulated because we had no game plan and ran out of ideas. We had no answers to what Ajax was dishing out. You mention he would find a teammate under pressure. Cool, so he passed the ball back because he sure as hell wasn't offering up anything to his teammates in attack.

I don't even remember if he got a shot off to be honest

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We capitulated because we had no game plan and ran out of ideas. We had no answers to what Ajax was dishing out. You mention he would find a teammate under pressure. Cool, so he passed the ball back because he sure as hell wasn't offering up anything to his teammates in attack.

I don't even remember if he got a shot off to be honest
:rolleyes: watch the game again, sugar.

Playing the ball to the cf was the gameplan to get through ajax high midfield press and it did work a few times with dybala out there.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
He did and it was working until he subbed dybala for kean and we couldnt stop giving the ball away. Maxx made a call in making that substitution, he was wrong and it is likely is what cost us.

Most of the forum here at half time was blasting dybala and calling for the very same change. Turned out keans larger size was not better than dybalas superior technique
I have to agree. Plus, the fact that any defense with Rugani in it leaks like a colander.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I dont recall discussing his shots but continue to strawman :tup:
I said I don't even remember if he got a shot off. You said go back and watch the match :shifty:

lol you responded to the comment nerd

- - - Updated - - -

strawman is the perfect nickname for dybala with as easy as he gets moved off the ball :tup:

Jun 6, 2015
He did and it was working until he subbed dybala for kean and we couldnt stop giving the ball away. Maxx made a call in making that substitution, he was wrong and it is likely is what cost us.

Most of the forum here at half time was blasting dybala and calling for the very same change. Turned out keans larger size was not better than dybalas superior technique
:shifty: Wasn't Dybala injured. He hasn't played since and I'm pretty sure he got injured in that game. So are we now going to blame Max for substituting injured players too?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:shifty: Wasn't Dybala injured. He hasn't played since and I'm pretty sure he got injured in that game. So are we now going to blame Max for substituting injured players too?
he had been injured yes, that was the story behind the sub

anyway, he was given the Captains armband that match and played like Asamoah.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I said I don't even remember if he got a shot off. You said go back and watch the match :shifty:

lol you responded to the comment nerd

- - - Updated - - -

strawman is the perfect nickname for dybala with as easy as he gets moved off the ball :tup:
You watched the whole match in 10 minutes? Remarkable

@Mark, can we get hustini for coach?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You watched the whole match in 10 minutes? Remarkable

@Mark, can we get hustini for coach?
I don't need to rewatch a match to watch dybala do nothing but "relieve stress" for 45 minutes with his back turned to the goal for most of it.

I saw Ronaldo carry the team, again, while his teammates in attack drifted away and less than 10 minutes later the team capitulated to a better team.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 83)