out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
He needs to stop butchering our players and maybe we'll be in better shape.

- - - Updated - - -

easier to do it when there is no pressure.

Had he done it and it failed everyone, including me and you would have blamed him for trying something so risky in sensitive games

Take the Can in CB role vs atletico...if that had failed, we would have all crucified him. but since it worked we were all happy. but it was a huge risk (and 100% would have failed had Costa played instead of LOLRATA)

also if it works, it helps plan signings for next season.... Berna in midfield would mean a gap in attack. so need to plan mercato accordingly.
He had many more games besides the Atlético one to try that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013

He needs to stop with these flexible positioning like emre can rb/cb or cancelo left wing or dybala attacking midfielder. When we played the 4231, everybody knew their role. If the opposition attacked from the wings, you defend using the fullback and winger. Each midfielder picks out their man and defends against their man in midfield. We need to do the same but for a more suitable formation for Ronaldo and dybala.

We either play a 4312 with an attacking midfielder like isco/eriksen/felix or we go to a 4231 with wings and ronadlo as CF and dybala as Support striker like we did 2 years ago.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Max is also a troll and loves trolling the haters. That's the main reason he decided to continue at Juve. He just told me that via our mental connection. Me and Max are like twins in that regard.
Could you use your mental connection to get him to fire his fitness staff, and hire an assistent manager, who could drill some basic attacking movements with the team.
Also if you could get him to convince his daughter to PM me a couple of naked pics, that would be great.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Could you use your mental connection to get him to fire his fitness staff, and hire an assistent manager, who could drill some basic attacking movements with the team.
Also if you could get him to convince his daughter to PM me a couple of naked pics, that would be great.
Oh, come off it! We all know you'd rather see Max nude, aside from his polka dot socks. :klin:

@Wittl

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
My biggest concern is we still do not have a counter attack since 2015 with Morata and Tevez

This team plays defensively and deep yet there is no counter attack to relieve pressure and get up the pitch to switch the momentum, it really makes no sense if i'm honest and I don't know who is calling the shots with the players being brought in

Our recruitment has been so hit and miss over the years it's like too many square pegs trying to fit in round holes

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Ancelotti :Fans can demand effort, desire, concentration, but demanding a result is impossible. Guaranteeing a trophy is impossible. All I can guarantee is to give my best for a club and fans who I admire and appreciate.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
MdS? I don’t even like MdS. Can’t recall disliking a post about him.

Unless it was perhaps one of your shitty ass posts. But that’s just par for the course, because pretty much everything you post is infantile crying about how much this or that Juve player/coach/whatever sucks.

Cool fan! :baus:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
@DAiDEViL @Post Ironic Are yous the same account or just two lovers? You spend your entire time on this forum disliking every post that says something negative about max,mario and MDS i dont even have to click the disllike button to know its yous. Two fucking sad losers.:lol:
Probably the most boring skizofrenic in the world with the exact same opinions for both his personalities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 270)