out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Juventus team managers will soon have a meeting with Algira, and if Alegri reaches agreement with the Juventus, he will be in charge of the Juventus team for one or two years.
Otherwise, the Juventus will quickly negotiate with their coaching options, namely Conte, Guardiola and DeSham to replace Algiari's successor soon.

translate from: https://www.corriere.it/sport/19_ap...ri-cd5ca7f6-5dcb-11e9-89db-a8646a3a5dc3.shtml

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus haven't chosen the next coach in a 'definite' manner. They have a 'yes' from Conte, but they have a preference for another coach and asked Conte to wait. Conte already has other offers (but will not accept Inter) [Momblano]

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I very seriously doubt the club is at all looking to get rid of allegri.

Mgmt is far more level headed than Tuz and Euromaxx domestic record is perfect and his record in europe (even with the loss to ajax) is still excellent.

Only way he leaves imo is if he demands to leave and they cant convince otherwise. Judging by his post ajax comments he seems very open to staying.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I hated Conte's stubborn ways, that 352 Bible in his hand was frustrating. But I the determination of our players under him, the discipline and no nonesense locker room. Most importantly Conte was not arrogant, he left because he didn't get the support, not blaming AA just what happened. But I think with CR and a little support from board to get couple of mids etc. and himself now with more experience, Conte has the amunition to be better than Allegri. Nobody wants to win a CL for this club more than that man say what you will.
Sarri, Mourinho would never get the job even if they came for free.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Can someone please open a Pep Thread please. Seeing as he’ll be our manager.
@Mark

Can we open a new thread for the potential managers? Just one for all of them so we dont have to create tons.

That way it doesnt clog up allegris or the mercato thread.

And we can even incorporate a poll. :baus: Pretty good huh?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Juventus team managers will soon have a meeting with Algira, and if Alegri reaches agreement with the Juventus, he will be in charge of the Juventus team for one or two years.
Otherwise, the Juventus will quickly negotiate with their coaching options, namely Conte, Guardiola and DeSham to replace Algiari's successor soon.

translate from: https://www.corriere.it/sport/19_ap...ri-cd5ca7f6-5dcb-11e9-89db-a8646a3a5dc3.shtml
Never seen Allegri's name misspelled in so many different ways before.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Never seen Allegri's name misspelled in so many different ways before.
I don't unerstand italian and google translate can't do great. thats why I posted the link so members who speak Italian could translate it for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Rai Sport: “Allegri rinnoverà il contratto con la Juventus”

Rai Sport: "Allegri will renew the contract with Juventus"

Come riportato da Rai Sport, infatti, Massimiliano Allegri potrebbe sedere sulla panchina della Juventus anche nella prossima stagione. Le parti dovrebbero incontrarsi in queste settimane, anche se l’intesa di massima è già stata raggiunta. Il tecnico livornese dovrebbe prolungare fino al 2021, passando dagli attuali 7 milioni di euro ad un ingaggio di 8 milioni.

Last edited:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Why the fuck does anyone want Pep?
wtf has he done since Barca, nothing, Man City are worse in the CL, with more money,

but man at least they pass the ball around nice, very sexy, will be nice winning the league playing nice football
Better than winning the league playing shit football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 241)