out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 23, 2011
Come on people, his interviews have usually been spot on and we found ourselves in a situation we weren't expecting at the beginning of the season. He could easily start pointing fingers in public, including to himself, but there is still a season to save. I am sure internally there has been a hard exchange of words among players, staff and management. What he is basically saying is that we have 3 games to prepare for the most important game of the season. Let's not throw in the towel yet as this team and coach is well capable of turning this game around, but we need confidence to do so. Let's wait and see what happens on March 12. Regardless of what happens though I am almost 100% confident that the club and Allegri will respectfully split ways after this season.

enzo

May 14, 2012
our bench players would finish top 3. You can't tell me we can't field Spina, Kean and even Fagioli vs Frosinone.
Arturo really had damaged meniscus yet that mofo Conte used him in every match
It makes sense to field the squad (or at least parts of it) he wants to field in the return leg against Atlético, if they should eventually overcome deficits in understanding and figure shit out.

Shit being a proper approach and tactics from Allegri.

Never makes sense to field injured players. Fuck Conte

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Tired of winning when we haven't won the CL for 26 years? Surely he means tired of losing.
I dont think he means it like this and few of you are making a meal out of it :p. Players might be hard to motivate after a while and new coach could be solution but also dont expect everything to go smooth, because if we look at past 4 years, this has been extremely successful period. We didnt win CL, sadly, but on our way to finals we had memorable games where we established ourselves among Europe's elite. We are in much better position now than 4 years ago and a lot of credit goes to him. I understand frustration after abysmal, uninspiring game in competition we have been looking forward this season after acquiring services of world's best player. There is no need to go overboard though, insulting Allegri by diminishing his work. If we part ways, I hope it is going to be with utmost respect from both sides. He still has time to turn all this around...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Momblano said that the guys in the dressing room feel that under Allegri most of the players are not improving and not motivated enough.
Its plain to see. The offensive players look lost and uninspired. The defence is not what it used the to be. The midfield...:lol3:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I dont think he means it like this and few of you are making a meal out of it :p. Players might be hard to motivate after a while and new coach could be solution but also dont expect everything to go smooth, because if we look at past 4 years, this has been extremely successful period. We didnt win CL, sadly, but on our way to finals we had memorable games where we established ourselves among Europe's elite. We are in much better position now than 4 years ago and a lot of credit goes to him. I understand frustration after abysmal, uninspiring game in competition we have been looking forward this season after acquiring services of world's best player. There is no need to go overboard though, insulting Allegri by diminishing his work. If we part ways, I hope it is going to be with utmost respect from both sides. He still has time to turn all this around...
:tup:
Allegri hate is now fashionable. Everything he says will be overly scrutinized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We should part ways as you say, and in the most respectful manner because Allegri deserves it and the compliments.

About turning the tides of the ATL defeat......sorry but we should never be in this situation of being forced to turn a deficit like this after the game we played. You can lose 02.... but the way we lost, and the way we approach keygames in general, has been something that is repeating itself in the last years.

How much more time you think is needed for a change in mentality an approach? 5 more years?

Time is well overdue.

enzo

May 14, 2012
I think many here never questioned his/our success in the past 4 years, but are just frustrated with the way we approach and play our games. Watch the Atléti game and you wouldn't believe we are leading Serie A by over 10 points. And for some parts of this season we didn't really play better in Serie A than we did on last Wednesday. We just have the individual class to still win. It's enough for Serie A, but not enough for CL. So we have the squad but not the tactical wit, the game plan, the identity to bring all our power on the pitch. And that's just frustrating to watch by fans who have so high expectations after so many finals lost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 19, Guests: 127)