out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Totally disagree about pre-season. We usually get rammed completely in these overseas games, even lose to MLS teams. Up until tonight, we won 3/3.
I just saw MLS and tonight game against RM... both games we created one chances at most per game and misplaced even 5 mts passes

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Are there still people here that question Euromaxx? That don't recognize him as a godsend?

Incredible

I'm curious. For all the naysayers, what other club has made the progress we have over the past six years. Without a conglomerate of billionaire Arab sugadaddies, what other club comes even close to what Agnelli and Marotta inhereted and have turned this team into?

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Are there still people here that question Euromaxx? That don't recognize him as a godsend?

Incredible

I'm curious. For all the naysayers, what other club has made the progress we have over the past six years. Without a conglomerate of billionaire Arab sugadaddies, what other club comes even close to what Agnelli and Marotta inhereted and have turned this team into?
We will see if Euromax will make Juve play more attractive and succesful football in Europe as he has at his disposal one of the most creative players in our history.
I have my doubts that he is the right guy for the job.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I just saw MLS and tonight game against RM... both games we created one chances at most per game and misplaced even 5 mts passes
Lel.

Preseason game. No Ronaldo, Dybala, Costa, Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Bonucci, etc.

Wonders why we aren't creating chances.

:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Incredible

We shall hear all season long how he should have left in 2017 summer after Cardiff and we should have hired Sarri. :seven:

Retards bitching about preseason matches without a single one of our forwards. Tuz :heart:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Lel.

Preseason game. No Ronaldo, Dybala, Costa, Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Bonucci, etc.

Wonders why we aren't creating chances.

:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

We shall hear all season long how he should have left in 2017 summer after Cardiff and we should have hired Sarri. :seven:

Retards bitching about preseason matches without a single one of our forwards. Tuz :heart:
Favilli did well so he wasn't the one to blame, our MF bar Matuidi/Bentan was complete in both games and New-coming-Baggio was on the field so we should create at least a little bit more cuz our rivals were also in mode friendly match

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Favilli did well so he wasn't the one to blame, our MF bar Matuidi/Bentan was complete in both games and New-coming-Baggio was on the field so we should create at least a little bit more cuz our rivals were also in mode friendly match
Favilli is a poacher, that's it. He wasn't involved in anything outside that. Hard for our midfield to create chances for B team level forwards who they have no understanding with. Bernadeschi created our goal, by ze way.

Our rivals had Isco, Bale, Benzema, Asensio in attack. We had no one.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Favilli is a poacher, that's it. He wasn't involved in anything outside that. Hard for our midfield to create chances for B team level forwards who they have no understanding with. Bernadeschi created our goal, by ze way.

Our rivals had Isco, Bale, Benzema, Asensio in attack. We had no one.
Cancelo did, not Berna... RM also had a very young team in the field in a big part of the game and we couldn't created neither... And talking about last two games, MLS players didn't play together and created way more than us... low level prevent them to score

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It was Bernie dribbling through the centre that created the space for Cancelo, and Bernie who passed the ball out to Cancelo. But he had nothing to do with it, obviously. He should have stood still and waited. Cancelo could run get the ball, and then dribble it back out wide and cross for the owngoal deflection. :baus:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
It was Bernie dribbling through the centre that created the space for Cancelo, and Bernie who passed the ball out to Cancelo. But he had nothing to do with it, obviously. He should have stood still and waited. Cancelo could run get the ball, and then dribble it back out wide and cross for the owngoal deflection. :baus:
I can go that path aswel... Cancelo could just stood still and Berna magical move were just ended in some 30 mts shot to the sky

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 279)