out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 13, 2010
Hard to disagree on that tbh, perhaps we could have done a bit more by improving that area aswell but imo there's no doubt the team is just as competitive as it is now and overall has sure undergone a massive improvement compared to last season.

- - - Updated - - -

My guess is that we are waiting for the right opportunity to make a move on a world class CM if we eventually do go after any, no point rushing now just to add more depth to an already stacked midfield.
I guess next summer could be all in for CM, because If you'd think about it, we've spent over 100m on players even without CR7, so yes, we are capable of big purchases, but probably one per season (without selling). Let's just hope all those buy-out options with players we've loaned out will be activated so we could move without ffp on our minds

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Hard to disagree on that tbh, perhaps we could have done a bit more by improving that area aswell but imo there's no doubt the team is just as competitive as it is now and overall has sure undergone a massive improvement compared to last season.

- - - Updated - - -

My guess is that we are waiting for the right opportunity to make a move on a world class CM if we eventually do go after any, no point rushing now just to add more depth to an already stacked midfield.
Disnt Allrgri say that the transfer period is over for Juventus?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Disnt Allrgri say that the transfer period is over for Juventus?
Anyway, i wasn't necessarily reffering to this summer, more like we saving up for the right opportunity even if that might only occur next year as long as we do get one of our main targets for that position, targets which could really improve our starting midfield and not just add to our already existing depth.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Hmm, interesting, he claimed that Beppe and the mngnt made the transfers.
After Beppe he dodged responsibility for the Bonucci transfer.
Then who is to blame?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Beppe claimed he didnt do the transfer?
No Allegri said that in an interview, sometimes he said that the players he asked for arrived, but right after Bonucci's transfer, he said that he will try his best with the tools the management made available to his disposal. He couldn't have said it more clearly than that.

So maybe i was wrong to accuse him for bonback.

Esp considering the incident that made him threaten to leave and only after Bon+Silva left, he extended and committed to us.

Bonucci confirmed the incident between them, claimed that was the single one and that they are both professional scans won't have issues working together in the future and furthermore, when he was prized, he dedicated his prize on Max, as a token of gratitude, even while at Milan, meaning that he made the first step and now it's time for Max to make his and modify the formation, so that will embrace Bonucci as a starter.

He didn't even asked sorry from us, the fans, for his ungrateful behaviour towards Juventus and claimed that it is suffice to claim his worth on the field and win them back.

I wonder though, how is he so sure that Allegri, will change his formation back to 3,-5-2 just to accommodate him?
How is Bonucci so sure that Allegri will start him over Benatia, heck even Rugani?
In a possible 4 man defense and with a certainty of his defensive flukes, how is he sure that Allegri will provide him with the protection he once enjoyed and won't be subbed by his betters?

Is really the agent Alessandro Lucci more influential than Allegri in Juventus matters???

Then i just feel sorry for Max.
I believe than he is in a position to demand greater respect and influence and in order to prove that, he should bench Bonucci for 3 months, to show him who the man is.
If he doesn't, then he worthy of all the mud and blame he can get.

He may do sacrifices for CR7, but for Lucci? C'mon...

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
No Allegri said that in an interview, sometimes he said that the players he asked for arrived, but right after Bonucci's transfer, he said that he will try his best with the tools the management made available to his disposal. He couldn't have said it more clearly than that.

Esp considering the incident that made him threaten to leave and only after Bon+Silva left, he extended and committed to us.

Bonucci confirmed the incident between them, claimed that was the single one and that they are both professional scans won't have issues working together in the future and furthermore, when he was prized, he dedicated his prize on Max, as a token of gratitude, even while at Milan, meaning that he made the first step and now it's time for Max to make his and modify the formation, so that will embrace Bonucci as a starter.

He didn't even asked sorry from us, the fans, for his ungrateful behaviour towards Juventus and claimed that it is suffice to claim his worth on the field and win them back.

I wonder though, how is he so sure that Allegri, will change his formation back to 3,-5-2 just to accommodate him?
How is Bonucci so sure that Allegri will start him over Benatia, heck even Rugani?
In a possible 4 man defense and with a certainty of his defensive flukes, how is he sure that Allegri will provide him with the protection he once enjoyed and won't be subbed by his betters?

Is really the agent Alessandro Lucci more influential than Allegri in Juventus matters???

I believe than he is in a position to demand greater respect and influence and in order to prove that, he should bench Bonucci for 3 months, to show him who the man is.

Incredibly insightful from one of the Tuz greats. I have read your posts over the last few days and you are honestly worthy of the JUVESUPPORTER seal of approval. Congratulations.

I think in a way you are right. If the falling out was as speculated then in order for Allegri to regain his status in the dressing room and for him to not be humiliated then benching Bonnuci may be the best thing to do. It will also motivate Bonnuci to really step up and gain his trust again. There should be no way that he just waltzes back into the first team after insulting Allegri and ultimately insulting our team and fans by how he celebrated against us for our direct rivals in our own stadium.

Cronios you are as usual, correct. I am with 100% on this matter.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
My only concern remains midfield. We have only one good midfielders. Except Pjanic all other midfielders are mediocre. I hope Bentacur will have turn out to be great otherwise we will fail again in CHL.
We have 6 midfielders and we dont know if we’re gonna play with 3 or 2 midfielders. My friends who watch Liverpool keep saying how good Can is but what ive seen so far the guy can barely walk.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
“We have even more ambition than in previous years to win and that includes the Champions League. The proof was given by the lads in this game, as they took it seriously. It’s a matter of intelligence and mentality.

“It’s only natural after the arrival of players like Ronaldo, Emre Can, Bonucci and Leonardo Spinazzola that there is excitement and dreams, but we have to make the quality count with our team performances on the pitch.

“Naturally, we have a higher ambition of winning the Champions League than in previous years, just as we want the Scudetto, Coppa Italia and Italian Super Cup.

I loved how he just casually slipped Spinazzola in there :lol:

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I do like the idea of moulding Bernardeschi into a CM. It gives us flexibility in that we can switch from a 442 (flat or diamond) to a 433 or 4231 seamlessly.

I really hope he takes to that role. His technical ability is better than our other Cams excluding Pjanic

Aug 2, 2005

Incredibly insightful from one of the Tuz greats. I have read your posts over the last few days and you are honestly worthy of the JUVESUPPORTER seal of approval. Congratulations.

I think in a way you are right. If the falling out was as speculated then in order for Allegri to regain his status in the dressing room and for him to not be humiliated then benching Bonnuci may be the best thing to do. It will also motivate Bonnuci to really step up and gain his trust again. There should be no way that he just waltzes back into the first team after insulting Allegri and ultimately insulting our team and fans by how he celebrated against us for our direct rivals in our own stadium.

Cronios you are as usual, correct. I am with 100% on this matter.
What nonsense is this
Allegri and Bonnucci are professionals
Allegri does only need to play the best line up
Regain his status... hhhhhhh
I wonder how you forget that Juve is one of the most professional environments in all aspects of the game..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 42, Guests: 336)