out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:baus: If Morata is amazing, I wonder what signing someone like Hazard, De Bruyne, or Neymar would be described as. I'm all for Morata, as long as he's coming in to replace Mandzukic, and not as our chief reinforcement in attack.

Dumpian is a mediocre sack of shit, and Cristante is an exciting young talent, but those signings aren't gonna make an inkling of difference in Europe.

- - - Updated - - -

I do want to Keep Max, but he should seriously demand that the board give him a complete squad, one that is built to win the CL, and not just guarantee another league and cup double.

Apparently, Napoli are getting Ancelotti and it would suck if they actually get a CL title with him before we get our 3rd :sigh:

I'm all for sacrificing winning Serie A next year if we go all out in the CL.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Now I get why come people rate more Pipa than Paulo... has more clearance

Seriously 0 goals outside the box and one header... Max is so right, only Pipa can be our WC CF
I think Max's thought is Dybala will not get a chance to score 7 times from outside the box if he is playing #9 and has to pin the CBs to make space for others.

But Dybala has so much movement around the box and such a quick first dribble and shot that he could probably still get 3 or 4 a year but also do a lot of damage in behind the CBs that Higuain doesn't do.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:baus: If Morata is amazing, I wonder what signing someone like Hazard
A massive chocker with a fragile ego
A great player that will suck in italy
or Neymar would be described as.
A massive improvement over

I'm all for Morata, as long as he's coming in to replace Mandzukic, and not as our chief reinforcement in attack.
:lol:

Dumpian is a mediocre sack of shit, and Cristante is an exciting young talent, but those signings aren't gonna make an inkling of difference in Europe.
I like how all the italian fans like higuain and you dont

I do want to Keep Max, but he should seriously demand that the board give him a complete squad, one that is built to win the CL, and not just guarantee another league and cup double.

Apparently, Napoli are getting Ancelotti and it would suck if they actually get a CL title with him before we get our 3rd :sigh:

I'm all for sacrificing winning Serie A next year if we go all out in the CL.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

"i want to keep max but"

These ungratefull moronic transsexual peasants these days

Best thing that happened to us since Buffon, 'but he can stay on certain conditions that please our resident tranny"

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
A massive chocker with a fragile ego

A great player that will suck in italy

A massive improvement over

:lol:

I like how all the italian fans like higuain and you dont

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"i want to keep max but"

These ungratefull moronic transsexual peasants these days

Best thing that happened to us since Buffon, 'but he can stay on certain conditions that please our resident tranny"
You really are a petulant child who can't engage in civilized discussions without resorting to name calling. You can't stomach others having a different opinion or disagreeing with you. Are you going to @Osman to bail you out again and support your argument? Oh poor baby :cry: :sad:

Btw, I reported your post :baus: :tup:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You really are a petulant child who can't engage in civilized discussions without resorting to name calling. You can't stomach others having a different opinion or disagreeing with you. Are you going to @Osman to bail you out again and support your argument? Oh poor baby :cry: :sad:

Btw, I reported your post :baus: :tup:
Why are you mad he called you a "transsexual peasant"? This is great compliment in my eyes. Now we can truly fall in love... :klin:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
PS. I agree with you 100%. Max does need to ask the board to really support him this summer and go all in on building a CL winner. He's done a fantastic job returning Juventus to the European elite while having star after star sold, and dealing with a castrated midfield the past two years. It's the boards turn to cough up to fix the last couple holes in the squad.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: I don't wish to be labelled a peasant :stuckup: :p
Don't worry. I am Prince, so your peasant-status is only temporary. You can be Kathoey Cinderella. :p

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
It's no different to other top leagues. In your beloved epl only mighty Leicester stood out in the past 20 years. Actually so did arsenal :D

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Ya, I don't think I ever said otherwise. In fact I'd make an educated guess and say it rings true in almost every league out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 260)