out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Will you guys support Conte if/when he signs for another club or will you wish he fails?

Personally, I would cheer for him if he takes the Azzurri job but would root for him to fail miserably at any other club, especially if it's in Italy obviously.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Will you guys support Conte if/when he signs for another club or will you wish he fails?

Personally, I would cheer for him if he takes the Azzurri job but would root for him to fail miserably at any other club, especially if it's in Italy obviously.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
if he signs for another Italian team, i wish that he will always finish behind us. If he signs for a team abroad, I'd like for him to succeed in their domestic league

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
if he signs for another Italian team, i wish that he will always finish behind us. If he signs for a team abroad, I'd like for him to succeed in their domestic league

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

After he finished learning a decent language, and coaches abroad, i'll support him offcourse

He's obviously not going to an italian team

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

After he finished learning a decent language, and coaches abroad, i'll support him offcourse

He's obviously not going to an italian team

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Same here, my feeling is that he left us while on top so he could get the best team with the best money available to try to win CL. I hope he never wins CL and fails miserably unless he's back with us someday.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Same here, my feeling is that he left us while on top so he could get the best team with the best money available to try to win CL. I hope he never wins CL and fails miserably unless he's back with us someday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 219)