out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
That's actually a nice team. Barzagli when fit and Asamoah if Marchisio or Vidal is out of form. Pirlo is the weak link there imo.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
That's actually a nice team. Barzagli when fit and Asamoah if Marchisio or Vidal is out of form. Pirlo is the weak link there imo.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Moggi "Juventini, you can stay calm: Allegri is the right man."
Yeah,he also says first year when we Conte was appointed that we will fight with Lazio for third place and we won the title without any defeat.Since than he converted and stop criticizing board and our politics.Now he is starting the same.Alegri is not the right man for Juve and never will be.

- - - Updated - - -

Will you guys support Conte if/when he signs for another club or will you wish he fails?

Personally, I would cheer for him if he takes the Azzurri job but would root for him to fail miserably at any other club, especially if it's in Italy obviously.
Definitely.
Also there are growing reports that in press today that he got in May a deal with Milan which pisses us of among other things and we blocked the move.
What a man.He is trying to copy Trapatoni who left Juve after wining titles with us for Milan.And is claiming that is a real Juventino and all other shit things.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Moggi "Juventini, you can stay calm: Allegri is the right man."
Yeah,he also says first year when we Conte was appointed that we will fight with Lazio for third place and we won the title without any defeat.Since than he converted and stop criticizing board and our politics.Now he is starting the same.Alegri is not the right man for Juve and never will be.

- - - Updated - - -

Will you guys support Conte if/when he signs for another club or will you wish he fails?

Personally, I would cheer for him if he takes the Azzurri job but would root for him to fail miserably at any other club, especially if it's in Italy obviously.
Definitely.
Also there are growing reports that in press today that he got in May a deal with Milan which pisses us of among other things and we blocked the move.
What a man.He is trying to copy Trapatoni who left Juve after wining titles with us for Milan.And is claiming that is a real Juventino and all other shit things.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Pogba trequartista? he had problems with good pass
he only knows how much to kick at goal
Probably it is just for now with the players we have , i think we will buy a genuine trequartista in this mercato .

Pogba can pass and also has a good shot because technically he is a good player , but he lacks creativity and vision to be a playmaker in my opinion.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Pogba trequartista? he had problems with good pass
he only knows how much to kick at goal
Probably it is just for now with the players we have , i think we will buy a genuine trequartista in this mercato .

Pogba can pass and also has a good shot because technically he is a good player , but he lacks creativity and vision to be a playmaker in my opinion.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Some of you are taking these formations really serious.

The only probable formations you will see is the one before Super Cup. There is no way Allegri has drawn a formation in his head when the transfer market hasn't brought anyone except Evra.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Some of you are taking these formations really serious.

The only probable formations you will see is the one before Super Cup. There is no way Allegri has drawn a formation in his head when the transfer market hasn't brought anyone except Evra.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 28, Guests: 419)