out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Antonio Conte is a better coach for the CL: we go out without a fight instead of a tragic exit. Disappointment is better than heartbreak.
Can’t agree with you there about the disappointment/heartbreak thing

I was much more disgusted and ashamed with the team (and all of football in general) after our disgusting loss against Madrid in Cardiff than I was with our loss to Barca two years earlier.

Buy on AliExpress.com

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Can’t agree with you there about the disappointment/heartbreak thing

I was much more disgusted and ashamed with the team (and all of football in general) after our disgusting loss against Madrid in Cardiff than I was with our loss to Barca two years earlier.
I said it half in jest, but I really did not have any hopes in Europe under Conte, so it didn’t hurt as much.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
One final, One ending time lost, one final, one ending time lost so next year is gonna be our third final in 5 years, it's really something

If we only could win one

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
I had the same feeling.

But at the same time, we really should have went for the jugular after Matuidi's goal. Real looked extremely vulnerable at that point, but they managed to regain shape as time went on.
It's soo easy to say that now though

- - - Updated - - -

Inshallah one day we will win it.

Let's all convert to Islam or Christianity and pray that next year Max does it. I hate saying this because we say it every year. But we really just need two great signings without selling any of our top players. One explosive right back. And one 'complete' midfielder. Then watch Max conquer Europe. Buffon should stay for two more years. Loving the idea of still having him and Pjanic in Europe next year. Pure sex.

- - - Updated - - -

But who would be these two 'signings' that we need? for the midfield I want that Lazio player everyone is talking about...

For an explosive right back.. who could it be? for me It has to be a ready player. Not a 'great potential' one.. it's time to fucking win this thing. It's been way too fucking long.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Job opening:

A job where you are allowed to perform badly on, and make poor decisions based on fear or favouritism. In fact, you will be rewarded greatly with the protection of your employers and committee if you make a bad choice that gains media attention. This job also gives you the opportunity to fly around the world to meet your idols and help them in any way possible.

If the above job description is what you will like to do, please apply for being a referee for the UEFA champions league. Where biaseness and fear is the pillar of the organisation.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Allegri was perfect, his tactics and the way he saved two subs for ET was outstanding and I am positive had this game went on to ET with two fresh legs Juve would have killed the match before Penalty shootouts.

There's no dust on his work the man knows his football and IMO very very VERY few managers can compete with his football tactics.
Allegri did great, but I disagree that waiting for ET was right for several reasons:

1. Most of our players were already booked.
2. Real Madrid would be favourites if it went to penalties.
3. Our players were already a bit tired and there's always the possibility of conceding.
4. We had about 30 minutes of regulat time to try for the 4th goal and we missed the opportunity to ride the momentum.

There is no guarantee that playing more offensively would have turned out better, especially knowing that Real are dangerous on the counter, but I think we had a better shot.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
When asked about his future, he said "will talk to the club".

If his contract is till 2020, there's some real possibility he's going away. Being a Juve manager must be tough and stressful as fuck... absolutely wouldn't be surprised if he left.

He might want to increase his power though.

Who would be a good replacement?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
When asked about his future, he said "will talk to the club".

If his contract is till 2020, there's some real possibility he's going away. Being a Juve manager must be tough and stressful as $#@!... absolutely wouldn't be surprised if he left.

He might want to increase his power though.

Who would be a good replacement?
Ancelotti if we want someone experienced, although I doubt he'll join us.

Else I'll go for Di Francesco or Simone Inzaghi

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
And before someone says this circle has come to an end, we need fresh ideas, Ive been haring that since early 2015-16. He obviously has much more to offer still

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Allegri did great, but I disagree that waiting for ET was right for several reasons:

1. Most of our players were already booked.
2. Real Madrid would be favourites if it went to penalties.
3. Our players were already a bit tired and there's always the possibility of conceding.
4. We had about 30 minutes of regulat time to try for the 4th goal and we missed the opportunity to ride the momentum.

There is no guarantee that playing more offensively would have turned out better, especially knowing that Real are dangerous on the counter, but I think we had a better shot.
Hindsight is 20-20. If we had pushed more and won, he’d be hailed a genius. If we conceded, he’d be massacred.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 42, Guests: 166)