out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dude. Clawing our way back from 3-0 to 3-3, away from home, at the fucking Bernabeu was already epic as it is. Don't you think the players would have gone for the 4th if they knew they had it in them? I'm sure they were drained emotionally and mentally after a gripping opening 60-65 minutes or so. It's not that simple to go for it and kill the game against Real away from home. We weren't playing some scrubs from a district in Cairo; we were up against the 2 time defending European champions on their home patch ffs!

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
If Allegri decides to leave, he'll leave. It's 100% his decision

- - - Updated - - -

Ancelotti if we want someone experienced, although I doubt he'll join us.

Else I'll go for Di Francesco or Simone Inzaghi
Ancelotti is overrated as fuuuuuck imo. Good relationship with players, that's it. Nothing really special. Dont know about the others

Mar 30, 2006
If Allegri decides to leave, he'll leave. It's 100% his decision

- - - Updated - - -

Ancelotti is overrated as fuuuuuck imo. Good relationship with players, that's it. Nothing really special. Dont know about the others
Allegri is a fantastic coach and I hope he stays for many years. Ancelotti is more of a bro but his best attribute is taking the pressure off a team and having them get results in tournaments like CL. I think he would be a great Italy coach given the toxic environment in the current set up and I think he would also be good for Juve in the CL given his ability to transmit his mentality and reduce the tension for big games. That is something we have suffered from for a very long time. However I think Allegri is still our best option and should remain. Especially now they we finally made a break through with this most recent MAdrid game .. it could be the tipping point for our club on the continental level.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Well it's mostly his European succes that made him significant because on a domestic scale his silverwear is limited. Lost a league title to Montpellier(!) during his time in France and also to Atletico fucking Madrid in Spain iirc.

I do think his best days are behind him. EDF and Inzaghi are probably the only future top Italian coaches who hopefully will come here one day.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Well it's mostly his European succes that made him significant because on a domestic scale his silverwear is limited. Lost a league title to Montpellier(!) during his time in France and also to Atletico fucking Madrid in Spain iirc.

I do think his best days are behind him. EDF and Inzaghi are probably the only future top Italian coaches who hopefully will come here one day.
He won one Scudetto in 2 years in Juve and 8 in Milan. I know people think the Scudetto is a given for us, but it won't be if we get Ancelotti.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Hire max for tactics, hire conte for motivation...let em both work together on the bench.
Would be great if possible ..... but IMO tactical manager success has greater longevity than a motivational one. When first came aboard, thought couldn't get results like Conte, but now for me, Max >>> Conte!
:allegri:

Negan

Apr 11, 2018
Would be great if possible ..... but IMO tactical manager success has greater longevity than a motivational one. When first came aboard, thought couldn't get results like Conte, but now for me, Max >>> Conte!
:allegri:
Max>Conte but for me I would like to see how they both do in another job to compare them again in a couple off years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 277)