out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I also never said our play was a problem in Serie A, if you read what I write I refer to struggling against the better teams in the CL is where we become stuck

We can play almost any system or style in Serie A and results wouldn't change too much

Our style has to change if we want to win the CL in my opinion

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I also never said our play was a problem in Serie A, if you read what I write I refer to struggling against the better teams in the CL is where we become stuck

We can play almost any system or style in Serie A and results wouldn't change too much

Our style has to change if we want to win the CL in my opinion
How highly do you rate Di Francesco

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
@Bianconero_Aus

Read the last few pages, bro. Apparently Benitez would be "a decent hiring", is "too similar to Allegri", and is still "a good manager."

::lol3::
Benitez is a CL winner with Liverpool and La Liga winner with Valencia

I'm sure that makes him a bad manager though

- - - Updated - - -

How highly do you rate Di Francesco
Haven't seen much of him but I like the way his teams play

I don't know if he is Juve material but he seems promising and has a good future ahead of him from the little I have seen

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
He hasn't won a league title for 14 years. Yes, he's very clearly become a shit coach.
I disagree with you on that one

Not winning a league title for 14 year's doesn't make you a shit coach

- - - Updated - - -

Well, in your opinion Benitez is a good coach. That doesn't make you right and me wrong.
100% I agree with you

Opinions are all different

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I disagree with you on that one

Not winning a league title for 14 year's doesn't make you a shit coach
If striker doesn't score a goal in one season that means he's a bad striker. He's not doing his duty nor he's fulfilling his role. Coach has a job that he has to deliver and it's obvious when someone does it good and when someone fails at it. There's no way that Benitez did good. That's not an opinion, that's a fact.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
If striker doesn't score a goal in one season that means he's a bad striker. He's not doing his duty nor he's fulfilling his role. Coach has a job that he has deliver and it's obvious when someone does it good and when someone fails at it. There's no way that Benitez did good. That's not an opinion, that's a fact.
Then most coaches are bad coaches and there are very few good coaches going by your logic

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
If striker doesn't score a goal in one season that means he's a bad striker. He's not doing his duty nor he's fulfilling his role. Coach has a job that he has to deliver and it's obvious when someone does it good and when someone fails at it. There's no way that Benitez did good. That's not an opinion, that's a fact.
But which category do sarri and Simone inzaghi fall into

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 277)