out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
When was the last time Lazio won in Turin? Some 20 years or so?
When was the last time Sampdoria won 3:0 against Juventus? Some 20 years or so?
So is it enough to sack this Mario winger loving idiot?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Pathetic performance today, he really needs to sort the team out.

Once again completely underestimated our opposition. Too much rotation particularly in defense, 2 games we have lost this season and both are without Dybala. We look like we have no ideas.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not getting enough out the big players. We are woefully shaky and don't seem to have any balance between defensive solidity and attacking threat.

I like Mandzukic but he is not giving us anything near the level of performances at last season.

I struggle to think of a good performance this season. At home vs 10 man Torino is the only one that stands out.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I really like Allegri and appreciate his work and the way he tooks us to 2 CL finals in 3 seasons but this should definitely serve as a last warning from our board.

Figure out what to do and how to get the best out of the players we have or we’ll need a different man for the job.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I really like Allegri and appreciate his work and the way he tooks us to 2 CL finals in 3 seasons but this should definitely serve as a last warning from our board.

Figure out what to do and how to get the best out of the players we have or we’ll need a different man for the job.
The board are also responsible for bending over and taking it whenever a big offer comes for one of our players. We'd definitely be in a better position had we not sold Bonucci, Vidal, and Pogba.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He needs to work out this midfield. Probably needs to play with 3 now that everyone is back. The 2 man midfield cannot support this team anymore, Mandzukic shouldn't be a locked in starter as he doesn't work like he used to which is understandable.

We simply need another body there isn't eh center of the pitch. We get overwhelmed far too easily there.
Licht needs to stay as far as possible away from the starting line up as well. Howedes and De Sciglio need to be the two options there.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He needs to work out this midfield. Probably needs to play with 3 now that everyone is back. The 2 man midfield cannot support this team anymore, Mandzukic shouldn't be a locked in starter as he doesn't work like he used to which is understandable.

We simply need another body there isn't eh center of the pitch. We get overwhelmed far too easily there.
Licht needs to stay as far as possible away from the starting line up as well. Howedes and De Sciglio need to be the two options there.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 249)