out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Conte's juve was 352 with ceglie and peluso. not the 4312 with the best midfield in the world at the time.
What ?

----------------------Buffon

----------Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini

Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah

----------------Tevez, Llorente

Bench : Marchisio

Allegri's 2015 final selection use the exact same players +Evra & Morata. And arguably Pereyra

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:lol:

Sun: Arsenal in Allegri talks
By Football Italia staff

Despite Massimiliano Allegri’s protestations, The Sun continues to claim Arsenal are in talks with the Juventus Coach to replace Arsene Wenger.

The Bianconeri boss is flying high after beating Barcelona 3-0 in the Champions League quarter-final, leading Serie A by six points and reaching the Coppa Italia Final against Lazio.

Allegri is under contract until June 2018, but the club is due to meet with him later this month to mull over a possible extension.

SunSport now insist that Arsenal “have been in touch with Allegri’s camp in the last seven days to discuss the possibility of the Italian succeeding Wenger.”

Allegri has never denied he is taking English lessons and would be interested in a Premier League position at some stage, but that doesn’t necessarily have to be next season.

While the former Milan tactician had been vague about his Juventus future, in recent weeks his answers to these questions have taken on a more positive tone.

Aug 1, 2003
Oh stop it who cares who said what on the forum. It's time for jubilation!!

Edit: the english media are such try hards with this arsenal story. I could see how and why conte left but the journey is not over yet for euromaxxx with juve

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What ?

----------------------Buffon

----------Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini

Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah

----------------Tevez, Llorente

Bench : Marchisio

Allegri's 2015 final selection use the exact same players +Evra & Morata. And arguably Pereyra
however, Barzagli, Licht, Pirlo, Vidal, Asamoah, Llorente in 2014 > Barzagli, Licht, Pirlo, Vidal, Asamoah, Llorente in 2015
also, Bonucci, Pogba, Tevez in 2015 > Bonucci, Pogba, Tevez in 2014

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Exactly. And Conte left AFTER we signed Morata and had done deals for Evra and Pereyra, he thought that team wasnt good enough. Max thought otherwise
And we haven't been good enough to win it yet, so that's that. Conte didn't have it in him anymore to part take in our slow progression financially contrary to our success rate on the field.

Caramello for wenger if Max joins the gooners next season.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
So when I compared this squad to 2015 squad and said this squad is better, some people were in denial. I'm sure opinions would've slightly changed by now I hope. It's atleast on par with the 2015 team.

In terms of squad personnel, this squad has more options and much more tactically flexible than the 2015 squad.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
So when I compared this squad to 2015 squad and said this squad is better, some people were in denial. I'm sure opinions would've slightly changed by now I hope. It's atleast on par with the 2015 team.

In terms of squad personnel, this squad has more options and much more tactically flexible than the 2015 squad.
the Barca we faced this time around is nowhere near the Madrid we defeated in semi's that year or the Barca we lost to in the final. I'd say it's hard to compare Juve 2017 and 2015, but, if Dybala keeps playing like he did against Barca, I'd give the edge to Juve 2017.

if we still played a 3 man midfield though, I'd say Juve 2015 hands down

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

:tup: I remember those arguments and I always was of the same opinion as you. But I'll even go further and say it is superior squad than the 2015 version. Upgraded massively in almost every position.

enzo

May 14, 2012
:tup: I remember those arguments and I always was of the same opinion as you. But I'll even go further and say it is superior squad than the 2015 version. Upgraded massively in almost every position.
I can't see how we upgraded Pogba's and Vidal's positions, but rather we adapted the system to suit the players we got today. But I'd agree that we are far more efficient and versatile in every department right now. Only exception being our forwards. It's hard to compensate an injury of Mandzu, Dybala, Higuain or Cuadrado right now.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Check Allegri's statements/press conference from the first day he took over he never demanded anything less other than the treble from his players since day 1, give him any type of players and he will try to play for the win even if he knows it's hard/tough but he shows NO fear to opponents unlike previous coaches we had and that's including Conte, Allegri studies his oppositions tactically and with the resources that he has he tries to win, he even DEMANDED when he signed the contract for a huge bonus when he wins the CL and Marotta was puzzled for demanding such a thing and how full of confidence he was and then what? He almost won the treble in his first year taking Ancelott's Real out in the semi's and managing a Squad that almost had enough domestically from winning so much which is one of the toughest things he had to deal with, keeping them striving and hungry for titles.

The 2nd year he out-played tactically a VERY strong Bayern in both legs but was really unlucky with Evra's last min mistake, both Atletico and Real would have been knocked by Allegri's Juve last season I can easily say that.

In his 3rd year he outplays Barcelona in the Quarter finals that has lost first leg to PSG 4-0 and came to Turin avoiding most of the mistakes they've pulled in Paris but he obliged and forced them to make mistakes. He easily tops a tough group IMO toughest group that had Lyon and Seville in it.

You can give credits to Conte when he first came, but if any of you takes 1% credit from Allegri and give it to Conte then you must be fucking idiot, Allegri today and since he took charge of Juve is the best Italian coach tactically and reads the games better than anyone, as simple as that.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Check Allegri's statements/press conference from the first day he took over he never demanded anything less other than the treble from his players since day 1, give him any type of players and he will try to play for the win even if he knows it's hard/tough but he shows NO fear to opponents unlike previous coaches we had and that's including Conte, Allegri studies his oppositions tactically and with the resources that he has he tries to win, he even DEMANDED when he signed the contract for a huge bonus when he wins the CL and Marotta was puzzled for demanding such a thing and how full of confidence he was and then what? He almost won the treble in his first year taking Ancelott's Real out in the semi's and managing a Squad that almost had enough domestically from winning so much which is one of the toughest things he had to deal with, keeping them striving and hungry for titles.

The 2nd year he out-played tactically a VERY strong Bayern in both legs but was really unlucky with Evra's last min mistake.

In his 3rd year he outplays Barcelona in the Quarter finals that has lost first leg to PSG 4-0 and came to Turin avoiding most of the mistakes they've pulled in Paris but he obliged and forced them to make mistakes. He easily tops a tough group IMO toughest group that had Lyon and Seville in it.

You can give credits to Conte when he first came, but if any of you takes 1% credit of Allegri and give it to Conte then you must be fucking idiot, Allegri today and since he took charge of Juve is the best Italian coach tactically and reads the games better than anyone, as simple as that.
Ever since he surfaced at Milan, i've been in awe how he can get a tactical plan so incredibly right down to the details.

I've mentionned that deep defence alot, but seriously, its such an art how he can organise that.

people bitch here, cause its natural in there miserable lives, about how we play

- We shell the fuck up against counterefficient opponents and render their gameplan useless
- we took a half injured squat to bayern and were a brainfart or disallowed goal away from fucking nailing it
- list is long and glorious

What strikes me the most, is how these fucking peasants are so wrong about him all the time.

He also has such a good feeling with making his team peak. Peasants will see us deliberately play at 50% w rotation against napoli, or 30% against shittone, and then go like "look at my, my arse is my face, also if we play like this against barcelona we lose".

Since allegri arrived, i havent felt insecure about a single big european game. I know the tactical plan will be right, i know the mentality and desire will be right, and the freshness is right.

I also know we could either completely smash crapone, or draw them or even lose this saturday. Anyone familiar with peaking cycles knows this is only natural.

This man is a symbol for succes. Conte instilled winning spirit in italy. Allegri blew it up to work in europe aswel.

Its one thing to lose in a league prior to a big game. But just 3-0'd barcelona and they had no answers. We rendered their front 3 mostly useless

The last team in the world that knows how to organise a defence and shut down a massive opponent as a unit.
Fuck, we are even playing my favortie formation these days. How can i not love this man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 189)