out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Every context is different. We have played pretty average for most of the season there wasn't that many good performances for most of the season so for me I can only judge the team how they have played for most of the season.

That performance last night was miles better than any league game we played all season it's not like we have had many performances like that this season so I can only judge the team on what I see not how i hope we will play
I agree with you on this. We simply cannot go all hyped and forget that we have had some troubles this season. Just a month ago the team was being heavyly criticized by some lackluster displays and allegri had to vent it to the press about this criticism. Some players being funny on the coach and dybala being off form and being funny too. So is not like yesterday´s game erases all that.. but is a HELL of a start, specially since dyabala seems to be returning to form.
Still, ill continue my stance that i feel this team is kind if inciomplete in this new formation, and allegri has not blame on this but the board. He did well in chaging the formation and getting away from that defucnt 352, so kudos on that.

About ur comment on chiello goal...ill be honest... i raised my eyebrows when i saw that comment and right away assumed it was sarcasm. i say this because not only the goal was great, but it also was in such a game and against such a team, that it was impossible to not celebrate it no matter what.
Ill be honest, ur comment was very weird.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I agree with you on this. We simply cannot go all hyped and forget that we have had some troubles this season. Just a month ago the team was being heavyly criticized by some lackluster displays and allegri had to vent it to the press about this criticism. Some players being funny on the coach and dybala being off form and being funny too. So is not like yesterday´s game erases all that.. but is a HELL of a start, specially since dyabala seems to be returning to form.
Still, ill continue my stance that i feel this team is kind if inciomplete in this new formation, and allegri has not blame on this but the board. He did well in chaging the formation and getting away from that defucnt 352, so kudos on that.

About ur comment on chiello goal...ill be honest... i raised my eyebrows when i saw that comment and right away assumed it was sarcasm. i say this because not only the goal was great, but it also was in such a game and against such a team, that it was impossible to not celebrate it no matter what.
Ill be honest, ur comment was very weird.
Thanks for your honest reply and not shitting on me at any given chance.

I'll take any goal good or bad it doesn't matter a goal is a goal so I had no problem with how it was scored. For some reason it just seemed like it wasn't going to go in when I was watching it so it was a bonus that it went in for me and I was not expecting it that's why I said "i'll take it"

I didn't word it properly as well but it was in the heat of the moment and I was typing on my phone super fast.

People don't agree with me that is fine but i've always been a glass half empty person and most people on this forum want to praise the team any chance they are given so when I dont have the same enthusiasm as they do it probably pisses them off and makes me seem like I don't want the team to win.

I just call things exactly how I see them I don't like to be bias so when i'm talking i'm just giving my honest opinion on things and nothing else

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
@King of Kings @DAiDEViL

You gys completely over reacted to that. I thought it was going wide so it took me by complete surprise that it went in and I didn't celebrate it so much because it was not expected that's why it was underwhelming for me because I didn't get to shout with joy
Why mention me? What have i said?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He made the CL final with "Conte's Juve", and he's doing great now with the new Juve. He's succeeding with two different teams. Yesterday, only Buffon, Chiellini and Bonucci from the starting XI were part of the 2015 team. The midfielders, fullbacks and attackers were all guys who joined after that CL final. Top manager!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He made the CL final with "Conte's Juve", and he's doing great now with the new Juve. He's succeeding with two different teams. Yesterday, only Buffon, Chiellini and Bonucci from the starting XI were part of the 2015 team. The midfielders, fullbacks and attackers were all guys who joined after that CL final. Top manager!
:agree: Allegri, most of all, is who we should be doing whatever we can to keep. He is easily one of the best managers in the world

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Conte's juve was 352 with ceglie and peluso. not the 4312 with the best midfield in the world at the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 77)