out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Too bad Chiellini's goal was so shit
@King of Kings @DAiDEViL

You gys completely over reacted to that. I thought it was going wide so it took me by complete surprise that it went in and I didn't celebrate it so much because it was not expected that's why it was underwhelming for me because I didn't get to shout with joy

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It seems the team is not motivated in the league and just does the bare minimum for the result.

The performance last night was much better than our league performances this season.

I was worried the league and coppa performances would carry on into the CL but thankfully Euromax has proved me wrong again
What a tool you can be

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Typical zach shit post. No explanation just throws insults left and right and goes back to fapping in his mom's basement after
We have been playing since forever like that.

Do the bare minimum to win in serie a, against lesser opponents, sometimes exceptions occur
But when we face the crucial games, we are always at our best.

Every fan who bothers watching the games knows this. it was like this in the past, and very much the past 3 years aswel.

Meanhwile, you were even complaining about Chiellini's goal yesterday

What the fuck are you even doing here

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013

Do the bare minimum to win in serie a, against lesser opponents, sometimes exceptions occur

Every fan who bothers watching the games knows this. it was like this in the past, and very much the past 3 years aswel.

Again if you bothered to actually read what I wrote above I wasn't "complaining about Chiellini's goal"

Napoli completely outplayed us for 2 games I was definitely worried about the attitude of the team for the Barcelona games but last night showed the team is ready

- - - Updated - - -

it wasnt a pretty header
wrong

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

What did he say about Chiellinis goal?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Again if you bothered to actually read what I wrote above I wasn't "complaining about Chiellini's goal"

Napoli completely outplayed us for 2 games I was definitely worried about the attitude of the team for the Barcelona games but last night showed the team is ready
Just fuck off. You have been utterly depressed and critical about the worst shit regarding juventus. You are the first to start complaining and the last to end it. And you can literally bitch about anyhing that happens on and off the field.

You are annoying and not wanted here.

GO ahead. Find me 3 posters that would do something to prevent it if you'd face a permaban.

Tool.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
@King of Kings @DAiDEViL

You gys completely over reacted to that. I thought it was going wide so it took me by complete surprise that it went in and I didn't celebrate it so much because it was not expected that's why it was underwhelming for me because I didn't get to shout with joy
doesent celebrate goals if they are shit. this guy :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 104)