out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
One thing i still think of, in the CL final and 5 minutes right after the equalizer.. i was hoping he subs Pirlo.. the team clicked and dominated and barca would not do harm only of a quick counter.. add Peryera... marchisio or Vidal as DMF to play in pirlos position
We needed someone dynamic in front of defense
That was pretty obvious to me.

Who had same thoughts?

4321 and 433 formations fit current squad, suitable, and balanced. With 4321 more.
I also thinks a christmas 3 with Pjanic/Pjaca and Dybala supporting Pippa/mandz would do us a lot of good.

If you wanna go full retard you can even do something like this:

--------Buff----------

Alves--Medhi--Bon--Sandro

---Khed--March--Lemina--

----Dybs----Pjanic/jaca--

-----------Pipa-----------

Clearly ignored my buy James pleas.
:lol:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Allegri: "When you write things, I read them, there’s always something to learn. Then what I do is I get the data and I look at things"

I hope to god that your reading what we type on Tuz!

But on a serious note, I like that attitude, it means hopefully he wont turn stubborn when the times are hard.
I hope he doesent. But if yes, i hope he doesent take any ideas of it

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
What Allegri is doing is taking turns rotating players much more than usual, making selections based on the importance of the game and his available options. I think he was going to rest Dybala against Cagliari but then he lost Khedira. Maybe he didn't want three key players out in Dybala, Khedira and Bonucci.

This is to ease the players into a regular 6-7 games a month rythym, so that he can avoid the injury plague he had last season and we can have our best players available when it comes to the latter stages of the CL.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Odd way them injuries occurred last season. I don't think there is an explanation for that. Maybe it was too many games but probably more than likely our medical staff.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
He said he could try Cuadrado, Alves and Sandro in midfield.

IMO this is a good thing, especially when it comes to Cuadrado, he could do wonders for us there.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Interesting, having a look at the players history. Alves has only played right back or winger whilst Cuadrado started off as a forward, winger, wing back and was occassionally played in midfield. I dont think Alex sandro was ever shifted from that left side, so it appears maybe cuadrado is the one who might be flexible though i see Alves would physically suit that midfield role better.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Allegri: "When you write things, I read them, there’s always something to learn. Then what I do is I get the data and I look at things"

I hope to god that your reading what we type on Tuz!

But on a serious note, I like that attitude, it means hopefully he wont turn stubborn when the times are hard.
That would be fvcked up and Juve would be 1point on top of Crotone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 195)