out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Wow, some seriously confused people in this thread. One strange poster critisicing Allegri for not slaying his players in public - go and support Roma, their coach is a big fan of that so let’s see how that works out.

Another claiming no improvement has been made since the first half of the season (We have 8 clean sheets in the league since October, we had 9 in the whole of last season). Improvements are clear, @Post Ironic has given the stats and point tally after the first 4 games where we had literally no idea what to do without Ronaldo on the pitch.

I agree we’re dull to watch and don’t have a style, but it’s hard to build a style when your 2 best players keep getting injured and you have to rely on mediocre and poor footballers to build that. Allegri has done the right thing and made us gritty, functional and difficult to beat. If we’re playing like this in 18 months time we have every right to be pissed but right now we’re heading in the right direction.

You can’t expect Neanderthals to use a computer so why on earth some people on this forum think Bentancur, Arthur, Sandro, Pellegrini, Kulu, Berna, Rugani, MDS, Morata, Kean, McKennie and Rabiot are capable of champagne football is fascinating

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Haha look how Max starts smiling when Ferrara said it was pretty clear Dybala wasn’t looking for a friend (from 7:14)

and right after that he talks about the importance of achieving 40 points which usually means salvation for the relegation contenders :rofl:

he might not be the best coach for a rebuild, but i still want him to hold all the press conferences ever. never boring, never casual.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Another claiming no improvement has been made since the first half of the season (We have 8 clean sheets in the league since October, we had 9 in the whole of last season). Improvements are clear, @Post Ironic has given the stats and point tally after the first 4 games where we had literally no idea what to do without Ronaldo on the pitch.

I agree we’re dull to watch and don’t have a style, but it’s hard to build a style when your 2 best players keep getting injured and you have to rely on mediocre and poor footballers to build that. Allegri has done the right thing and made us gritty, functional and difficult to beat. If we’re playing like this in 18 months time we have every right to be pissed but right now we’re heading in the right direction.
Because there have not been improvements from Max. He is still doing the same thing he did earlier in the season despite us not improving much in terms of chances created, less chanced conceded etc. The only difference between earlier in the season and now is easier schedule and Woj being competent.

Our run of 1-0 victories early was much better and much more sustainable than what we see now.

Let's eliminate the first 3 games because those are on individual mistakes - we have played 26 games in all competitions after that.

First 13 games 9W 2D 2L - GD 21 13 + 8 (Ending with a win against Fiorentina on Nov 6th, international break after that)
Last 13 games 8W 2D 3L - GD 19 13 +6 (First game vs Lazio, Nov 20th, ending last night)

We do not create more chances than early in the season, despite having a much easier schedule last 13 games than first 13 games. We concede the same amount, we score less, we still play the same formation that limits so many players etc etc.

Once again, Idc about playing style. I was more confident during our 1-0 winning run than now because we were better, not prettier.

We had a nice run in the first half of season, then slaps against Verona and Sassuolo happened. We got our slaps out early vs Chelsea, Atalanta and I already said it is a positive we are getting results vs little teams now which we were not earlier, but I do not know how sustainable it is to scrape by and give up so much control all the time to the opposition. I don't see the difference between last night or Salernitana or Genoa games which we won all 3 or games vs Sassuolo, Verona for example which we didn't win. The difference is Salernitana and Genoa missed clear sitters while those other two didn't. I don't see major improvement in play, defense, stability, organization, control etc.

And let me be clear, I do not blame just Max for this, he has his hands tied for a lot of reasons, but one huge tie is his own doing - lack of flexibility and changes. That is my biggest frustration because the reason I fell in love with Max's abilities was his intelligence and flexibility during his first stint and doing the simple things.

Start with 352, works then doesn't, move to 4312 and mix occasionally with 352, works again. 4312 does not work next season, go back to 352, mix with 433, works again. Start with 433 again, does not work, go to 4231, works again. Start with 4231, does not work, go back to 433, works again.

Last night for example, perfect opportunity to try 4312 and put players in their natural positions, but no let's intentionally eliminate one side of the pitch completely. Worked against Udinese, didn't work against Inter, guess why? We looked much better in 442 when Berna was playing LW, we went away from that, why?

That is my whole point, I am used to Max being smart and draining every ounce of his team, getting more from less etc.

I don't hate him, in fact I would give him a 10 year extension right now, I don't want another coach coaching us as long as he is active and alive and healthy. But please feel free to continue with your sarcasm and your generalizations.

Jun 6, 2015
Because there have not been improvements from Max. He is still doing the same thing he did earlier in the season despite us not improving much in terms of chances created, less chanced conceded etc. The only difference between earlier in the season and now is easier schedule and Woj being competent.

Our run of 1-0 victories early was much better and much more sustainable than what we see now.

Let's eliminate the first 3 games because those are on individual mistakes - we have played 26 games in all competitions after that.

First 13 games 9W 2D 2L - GD 21 13 + 8 (Ending with a win against Fiorentina on Nov 6th, international break after that)
Last 13 games 8W 2D 3L - GD 19 13 +6 (First game vs Lazio, Nov 20th, ending last night)

We do not create more chances than early in the season, despite having a much easier schedule last 13 games than first 13 games. We concede the same amount, we score less, we still play the same formation that limits so many players etc etc.

Once again, Idc about playing style. I was more confident during our 1-0 winning run than now because we were better, not prettier.

We had a nice run in the first half of season, then slaps against Verona and Sassuolo happened. We got our slaps out early vs Chelsea, Atalanta and I already said it is a positive we are getting results vs little teams now which we were not earlier, but I do not know how sustainable it is to scrape by and give up so much control all the time to the opposition. I don't see the difference between last night or Salernitana or Genoa games which we won all 3 or games vs Sassuolo, Verona for example which we didn't win. The difference is Salernitana and Genoa missed clear sitters while those other two didn't. I don't see major improvement in play, defense, stability, organization, control etc.

And let me be clear, I do not blame just Max for this, he has his hands tied for a lot of reasons, but one huge tie is his own doing - lack of flexibility and changes. That is my biggest frustration because the reason I fell in love with Max's abilities was his intelligence and flexibility during his first stint and doing the simple things.

Start with 352, works then doesn't, move to 4312 and mix occasionally with 352, works again. 4312 does not work next season, go back to 352, mix with 433, works again. Start with 433 again, does not work, go to 4231, works again. Start with 4231, does not work, go back to 433, works again.

Last night for example, perfect opportunity to try 4312 and put players in their natural positions, but no let's intentionally eliminate one side of the pitch completely. Worked against Udinese, didn't work against Inter, guess why? We looked much better in 442 when Berna was playing LW, we went away from that, why?

That is my whole point, I am used to Max being smart and draining every ounce of his team, getting more from less etc.

I don't hate him, in fact I would give him a 10 year extension right now, I don't want another coach coaching us as long as he is active and alive and healthy. But please feel free to continue with your sarcasm and your generalizations.
Many things in this post that are simply not true. Genoa for example literally had zero shots the whole game.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

I’ve never seen someone go out of their way to be so miserable. But hey, you do you dude.

Jun 16, 2020

You’re complaining way to much, he’s doing a okay job for the squad he has at his disposal.

Chiesa is a horrible miss and was our only functioning winger. Morata just came off a horrible form and Dybala had the minor injuries.

The Napoli game was horrible, we kept Inter at distance for 120 minutes and they were lucky with the referee and Sandro’s mistake, let’s not forget they had a full squad without any injuries and we were playing with a B team.

This will be another season with ups and downs but we are within reach of top 4 and it’s likely they well reach that, besides that I see us beating Villarreal.

Max isn’t perfect and I criticise him when it’s deserved but yesterday was a good win. I don’t understand the negativity.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
You’re complaining way to much, he’s doing a okay job for the squad he has at his disposal.

Chiesa is a horrible miss and was our only functioning winger. Morata just came off a horrible form and Dybala had the minor injuries.

The Napoli game was horrible, we kept Inter at distance for 120 minutes and they were lucky with the referee and Sandro’s mistake, let’s not forget they had a full squad without any injuries and we were playing with a B team.

This will be another season with ups and downs but we are within reach of top 4 and it’s likely they well reach that, besides that I see us beating Villarreal.

Max isn’t perfect and I criticise him when it’s deserved but yesterday was a good win. I don’t understand the negativity.
If we can beat Villarreal that would be great.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Juve should not strive for an okey.

People are crying when criticism is on Allegri and always point out stats like they show anything more than just numbers. We play like shit and numbers won't show that. So many times we won 3pts, and that's great, but we were horrible and quite lucky too. It's clear with our performace big clubs would toy with us. But people constantly fap when they count our points, like they only go on livescore and judge based on that.

(Just to be clear here, I did not watch the match yesterday, but I'm taking generally when it comes to this season)

Jun 16, 2020
Juve should not strive for an okey.

People are crying when criticism is on Allegri and always point out stats like they show anything more than just numbers. We play like shit and numbers won't show that. So many times we won 3pts, and that's great, but we were horrible and quite lucky too. It's clear with our performace big clubs would toy with us. But people constantly fap when they count our points, like they only go on livescore and judge based on that.

(Just to be clear here, I did not watch the match yesterday, but I'm taking generally when it comes to this season)
You have to be realistic. Can’t expect great football with this squad, and we are in a transitional period where we are recovering from COVID, Ronaldo’s wages, Tici etc.

And what’s plan b for the anti-Allegri’s? Sacking him, getting a new manager for the 4th consecutive year and continuing paying his salary for the coming years?

I miss some appreciation aswel guys. He said no to Real Madrid for us knowing the problems this clubs has. Seems like many here just can’t respect people who are loyal to us, same problem with Dybala.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 28, Guests: 254)