out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Allegri has been contacted. He will be in Torino today for a decisive interview.
- Gazzetta
Youa re really in a positive mood joe :D Thats good.

Lets hope we can leave this behind. Like you say...we have a serie A to win and a grup stage in the CL to beat. Thats all ill ask. nothing more.

IM sure we can do it. Lets just hope that roma and Napoli doesnt reinforce too much. Lets rty to get done with this season fast :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Juventus management knows they need to fill the void IMMEDIATELY.

If Allegri is flying in to interview, it sounds like he's the first candidate. That alone SCARES THE SHITE OUT OF ME and should SCARE THE SHITE OUT OF THE REST OF YOU!

Dear god.

Heaven help us.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Juventus management knows they need to fill the void IMMEDIATELY.

If Allegri is flying in to interview, it sounds like he's the first candidate. That alone SCARES THE SHITE OUT OF ME and should SCARE THE SHITE OUT OF THE REST OF YOU!

Dear god.

Heaven help us.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Now in all honesty, Allegri was not the main reason Milan started to fail, at all. His team and squad were just horrendous. Horrible, disgustingly bad. No one could do it with such a shitty team.

When he had decent teams at Milan, he did OK.

The problem are his statements towards Juve. His butthurtness and douchery. The guy is a fucking clown. BBBBBut his work at the pitch is not that horrible. He's not great, but not that bad either.

Let's hope for the best, even thogh it's unlikely.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Now in all honesty, Allegri was not the main reason Milan started to fail, at all. His team and squad were just horrendous. Horrible, disgustingly bad. No one could do it with such a shitty team.

When he had decent teams at Milan, he did OK.

The problem are his statements towards Juve. His butthurtness and douchery. The guy is a fucking clown. BBBBBut his work at the pitch is not that horrible. He's not great, but not that bad either.

Let's hope for the best, even thogh it's unlikely.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Well, I've calmed down now. Everything still really sucks right now, but at least it's a new adventure. The last two summers/seasons were kinda boring in the sense we expected to win. Winning normal league games was rarely super exciting because anything else would be a massive disappointment. So now, we go into the season wondering and hoping, but not necessarily expecting the best. I don't know, just looking on the bright side of it all.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Well, I've calmed down now. Everything still really sucks right now, but at least it's a new adventure. The last two summers/seasons were kinda boring in the sense we expected to win. Winning normal league games was rarely super exciting because anything else would be a massive disappointment. So now, we go into the season wondering and hoping, but not necessarily expecting the best. I don't know, just looking on the bright side of it all.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I have the exact same feelings. It's sucks but at the same time it's exciting for a new cycle to begin.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I have the exact same feelings. It's sucks but at the same time it's exciting for a new cycle to begin.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Yeah a new cycle of crap italian coaches and average signings :lol:

Allegri & no Vidal :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

If it wasn't for Conte we wouldn't even have signed Vidal, would've been Inler instead :lol2:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Yeah a new cycle of crap italian coaches and average signings :lol:

Allegri & no Vidal :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

If it wasn't for Conte we wouldn't even have signed Vidal, would've been Inler instead :lol2:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I agree with you guys,i just fear for players reaction,and how it will affect our Mercato.

Will they still want to come here?to stay here?
You should think that obviously yes,we're still Juventus and 3times in arow Italian Champions but i'm sure it will not be any easier now than it was.
Iturbe just got stolen already.
Will Evra come here now?

I don't know.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I agree with you guys,i just fear for players reaction,and how it will affect our Mercato.

Will they still want to come here?to stay here?
You should think that obviously yes,we're still Juventus and 3times in arow Italian Champions but i'm sure it will not be any easier now than it was.
Iturbe just got stolen already.
Will Evra come here now?

I don't know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 269)