Mascherano rumor again (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You ideally want balance... I agree. But if Ranieri wants to play 2 DMs, then one may as well be Mascherano... at least he's skillful and can make plays.
--------Nocerino---------Mascherano

Camo----------vdV---------Giovinco

-----------------Trez

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
--------Nocerino---------Mascherano

Camo----------vdV---------Giovinco

-----------------Trez
Yep looks good.

And we should use Del Piero's experience in CL games, kind of like Seedorf with Milan and Larsson with Barca. Rest him in Serie A and save his legs and brains for Champions League...

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
mascherano is not your average DM though
the guy can intercept play and pass the ball very well
mascherano would become the fulcrum of the team, the man who recieves eth ball and gets it moving, getting ti to the more attack inded players or picking out passes himself. i think he is ideal to what juve need

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
mascherano would become the fulcrum of the team, the man who recieves eth ball and gets it moving, getting ti to the more attack inded players or picking out passes himself. i think he is ideal to what juve need
too bad Secco thinks like a 10 year old.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
if we got mascherano who would lose their position in the starting line up. or would it be 1 striker 5 mids. which i wouldnt really want to see. i eman our strikers are already missing out as it is

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Mascherano's Agent Suggests Italy Move

Argentinean midfielder Javier Mascherano could be leaving Liverpool for Serie A in the summer, according to his agent.

Liverpool's problems continue with the news that they appear unlikely to hang on to defensive midfielder Javier Mascherano.

The Argentinean is at Anfield on loan from controversial group MSI, who are demanding £17m for permanent rights to the player and appear ready to sell to the highest bidder.

Liverpool appear beset by financial difficulties as American owners Tom Hicks and George Gillet scramble to refinance the initial loan used to buy the club.

A deal to buy Mascherano in the summer has not been sanctioned by the pair, even though MSI are willing to accept the transfer fee in installments.

Juventus and AC Milan are both said to be monitoring Mascherano's status closely and are ready to jump in should Liverpool fail to act swiftly.

“Liverpool have not made any offer at all to buy Javier and it is likely that he will go to Italy next season," said Walter Tamer, Mascherano's agent, when quizzed on the affair.

The player is understood to be happy on Merseyside but ultimately has little say in his future.

Goal.com UK

If that is true than what is Secco waiting for. I hope that Moggi gives him a call and tells him to forget about SHITSOKO and sign Diego and Mascherano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)