Mascherano rumor again (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
i think west ham losing 6-0 today in the english premier league gives us even more possibility to take mascherano now in the january transfer market..

about right backs guys i was watching totenham and chimbonda came to mind, he has been consisent for a long period now and he is frecnh and didi seesm to want only french playersss

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
i think west ham losing 6-0 today in the english premier league gives us even more possibility to take mascherano now in the january transfer market..

about right backs guys i was watching totenham and chimbonda came to mind, he has been consisent for a long period now and he is frecnh and didi seesm to want only french playersss
Chimbonda looked great going forward, but I have to seem him a bit more to see how he defends. Beside, didn't Spurs signed him up during the transfer deadline? If anything we should look at Brazil: Good full-backs seem to more common than fit girls over there:D. I think it is about time we should make our Brazilian scout earn his bread for a change.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
Chimbonda looked great going forward, but I have to seem him a bit more to see how he defends. Beside, didn't Spurs signed him up during the transfer deadline? If anything we should look at Brazil: Good full-backs seem to more common than fit girls over there:D. I think it is about time we should make our Brazilian scout earn his bread for a change.
yepp they just signed him ure right... and i truly agree that we should find our full backs in brazil, some of them are rubbish but im sure there are some really intresting options.. unfotunately enough our scouts seem really week in southamerica

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
yepp they just signed him ure right... and i truly agree that we should find our full backs in brazil, some of them are rubbish but im sure there are some really intresting options.. unfotunately enough our scouts seem really week in southamerica
I totally agree.:wallbang:

I mean while teams like Sevilla, Villareal have been getting likes of Dani Alves and Gonzalo for just peanuts - we sign likes of Baiocco, Legro for next 6-7 times more. As long as full-backs don't recognize themselves as wingers like Cicinho - I feel Brazilians are pretty decent in all respect with ball skills most European players can only dream of.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i would love to have masherano and tevez in this january trasfer window it would make a great start to a new year.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
ok does Athirson rings a bell ? i think we are not good at feilding brazilian fullbacks, we are rather a defensive team in a defensive league. Spanish teams can have these kind of players becuase the don't close mark wingers of the opposing teams. we need fullbacks who could mark and defend in the first place then attack. the main then is their defending skills, something that pessotto and Zamborotta mastered

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
one of the basic features of a 4 4 2 formation is having attacking full backs, for heavens sake we are juventus.. and u mentioned zambrota, that what was great about zambrota, his attacking cabapilities, his overlaps with very dangerous crossing, as a defender he did his job... infact zamborta originaly was an atacking central midfielder, than a winger, and thats what made him great as a ful back.. he was our brazilian full back :) and athirson just confirms what me and jun-hide were saying, that our scouts in south america suck

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
It should ring a bell with the name of Gladstone-now he is a target for the Brasil NT and Dunga has see him different times playing very well. And he is a fix POint in the U21 of Brasil.

Tevez can join us together with Masce only if Trez leave in January for Lyon (and this is not a transfer that never ever can happen...)

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
i dont think tevez is needed by juventus.... we got many second strickers, dle piero, palladino, bojinov, 3 strickers for one place mor than enough in my opinion.. and tevez is ovbviously not a subsitute for trezeguet they are soo different

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
what ever happened to gladstone? did he even play a game for us??
and about brazilian fullbacks being talented, i 100% agree, Their NT could send out a squad of 10 fullback and a goalkeeper and they'd piss on most teams put before them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)