Dec 31, 2002
My team for 2007/2008

--------------------Buffon---------------------------
Balzaretti----------Barzagli--------Samwel-------------Chiellini
--------------Mascherano---------------------------------------
--------------------------------Paro-----------------------------
Camoranesi-----------------------------------------Sneijder
----------Klose------------------------Del piero
We are not linked to Sneijder and I don`t know how good he is but the rest of the team sounds very likely
We would probably have the same lineup you have posted with few changes like Nedved instead of Sneijder
and in defence instead of Barzagli and Samuel there could 2 other defenders with the same quality more or less

I personally like that first 11 altough I`m not quite familiar with Sneijder and might want to see Nedved instead of him

pUnk

Jul 16, 2006
Sneijder?i don't like him......Paro?i think we need someone more creative!!what about Trezeguet?why he isn't in the team?he is good!!!i prefer Trezeguet insted of Klose!!!and we need someone at RB!!!do you have someone in mind in RB and CM(insted of Paro)??or lets put Palladino or D.Piero in CM!!!

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
My team for 2007/2008

We are not linked to Sneijder and I don`t know how good he is but the rest of the team sounds very likely
We would probably have the same lineup you have posted with few changes like Nedved instead of Sneijder
and in defence instead of Barzagli and Samuel there could 2 other defenders with the same quality more or less

I personally like that first 11 altough I`m not quite familiar with Sneijder and might want to see Nedved instead of him
I don't like Samuel. NO Thanks! The rest are OK! However I don't think scrooge (Gigli) will spend much on players, in which case I'd go for Barzagli & keep Robert Kovac; stay with Cristiano & Matteo: as Scrooge will probably sell Camo, Trez or both, I'd take Klose & use Palla and/or Valeri with DP on the left in place of Sneijder 'cos I don't think Scrooge's budget will let us buy that many players. It's not that I dislike Mascherano or Sneijder - IMHO I don't think we will have that much money to spend on players!

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
My team for 2007/2008

I took it for granted that we sell Trezeguet and with the money we receive we get Barzagli, Mascherano and Klose. Instead of Sneijder we could get VDV as some mentioned or stay with Nedved this year and buy a replacement next year.

Instead of Samuel we could get Grygera as i think he is a free transfer or Heintinga

pUnk

Jul 16, 2006
is to bad if we lose Trezeguet!!he is talented and he makes the job easier in the AT.....and he is with Juve for maney ears....if he leaves Juve he is a foul!!!Juve is hes home!!!

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
Doesn't anyone think that many other clubs would go for him, considering his situation at Upton Park plus his qualities? Which would of course drive the price up. I have a feeling that this can't be as easy as the media is making it...

Mar 24, 2006
My team for 2007/2008

pretty good , but where's nedved and what's the dungdung with samuel ? we don't need him at all , he's an argentinian and he's an unloyal player IMO . we better get other CB . sjneider ? very talented , but i'm worry he can't make the difference in our left flanks because he's not a natural winger . Klose replacing Trezeguet ? no comment . :D

May 4, 2004
pretty good , but where's nedved and what's the dungdung with samuel ? we don't need him at all , he's an argentinian and he's an unloyal player IMO . we better get other CB . sjneider ? very talented , but i'm worry he can't make the difference in our left flanks because he's not a natural winger . Klose replacing Trezeguet ? no comment . :D
Nedved is not young anymore you know... Dont expect him to be a first team player next year.. Atleast not if we want to run for the scudetto..!!

Nejc

May 13, 2006
I took it for granted that we sell Trezeguet and with the money we receive we get Barzagli, Mascherano and Klose. Instead of Sneijder we could get VDV as some mentioned or stay with Nedved this year and buy a replacement next year.

Instead of Samuel we could get Grygera as i think he is a free transfer or Heintinga
isn't Marchionni replacement for Nedved?

IMO we only need Masscherano and a defender like Barzagli or Faty if all players stay with us

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
I pray that we dont make the same mistakte that now Milan is doing and keep the old players and let them play another 3 seasons (Cafu, Costacurta, Serginho, Maldini). And it seems that at this moment we will not buy Bojinov and send him back to Fiorentina. And Klose will come to Juve to play togehter with Trez in the Attack. So Klose should be the replacement for DP (but they have never the same skills...) Instead of Snejider put Barnetta or Robben and watch out for another RB (Grygera) and i will be happy to see this Juve next year.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I pray that we dont make the same mistakte that now Milan is doing and keep the old players and let them play another 3 seasons (Cafu, Costacurta, Serginho, Maldini). And it seems that at this moment we will not buy Bojinov and send him back to Fiorentina. And Klose will come to Juve to play togehter with Trez in the Attack. So Klose should be the replacement for DP (but they have never the same skills...) Instead of Snejider put Barnetta or Robben and watch out for another RB (Grygera) and i will be happy to see this Juve next year.
thats where ur wrong, relegation has proven what good quality youngsters we have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)