Mascherano rumor again (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Rumor was that we were going to throw down 8million from the Sissoko deal and then pay the rest in the summer. I also heard a rumor we extended Mascherano's contract with his guarantee to stay at Pool and payment in summer. Who knows?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
when is rafa gonna get the damn sack? (sorry enron but to me that's the only hope we have of mascherano leaving.)
The owners said they want to keep Rafa until his contract runs out. The Mascherano purchase is supposed to be a showing of good faith. Then again there are rumors of Kraft(owner of Patriots) and others(some sort of merseyside businessmen) being interested in purchasing the club, so who knows? Could be that the owners decline to pay the 30mil a month interest on the loan and bolt. I think Rafa will manage to pull a trophy, FA or CL, this year and get us back into the top 4. We are Liverpool and we have a tradition of comebacks, so I wouldn't count us out yet. Nor Rafa.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Why oh why oh why would a Juventus fan want us to splash out £18m for a player that does not score goals or remotely creative?

I dont see anything reasonable in wanting Mascherano at Juventus.

So he comes here for that amount and is paired with either Zanetti or Sissoko now how is that gonna help our plight?

At the beginning of the season i was talking about getting Roberto carlos and Makele and some ppl thought i was drunk.

Now every match thread is cussing the hell out of Molinaro and of late Nocerino.

Silvinho is being wasted at Barcelona as is Gudjohnsen

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Why oh why oh why would a Juventus fan want us to splash out £18m for a player that does not score goals or remotely creative?

I dont see anything reasonable in wanting Mascherano at Juventus.

So he comes here for that amount and is paired with either Zanetti or Sissoko now how is that gonna help our plight?

At the beginning of the season i was talking about getting Roberto carlos and Makele and some ppl thought i was drunk.

Now every match thread is cussing the hell out of Molinaro and of late Nocerino.

Silvinho is being wasted at Barcelona as is Gudjohnsen
Actually R.Carlos isn`t a bad idea at all as for Makelele he is a very good player but as we bought Sissoko and have Nocerino it`s pointless now

Another thing about our LB problem I`d pick up Zambrotta again before R.Carlos any day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)