Marty Progress (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
A what now? :D

++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
Not going away?
Yeah it's just that it keeps doing stupid stuff like that. The other day it decided to cut off the internet once every ten minutes for no reason whatsoever. Three reboots later it was gone again

Fecal Matter

Jul 6, 2005

Wasn't me. Have to admit, I thought about it though. Hey, cool, maybe I'm becoming telekinetic...
Yeah good choice. Youre in a real position to make the call. Then again this coming from a moderator who leaves for a few months then comes back to slam a thread closed and lecture the members for how far it went. Isnt that your job? Like to stop it before it went that far?

Who is a turdfaced moderator? Oh god that one was touchy last time. But still, you should quit.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
A what now? :D
Plural for virus, I think. Not sure on the spelling.

Yeah it's just that it keeps doing stupid stuff like that. The other day it decided to cut off the internet once every ten minutes for no reason whatsoever. Three reboots later it was gone again
Have you got any antivirus stuff on it? If not, get the free one off www.grisoft.com - it's pretty good.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fecal Matter ] ++
Yeah good choice. Youre in a real position to make the call. Then again this coming from a moderator who leaves for a few months then comes back to slam a thread closed and lecture the members for how far it went. Isnt that your job? Like to stop it before it went that far?

Who is a turdfaced moderator? Oh god that one was touchy last time. But still, you should quit.
Claire, I don't need this shit. Goodbye, you're banned. I imagine that's what you actually wanted, but hey, I don't care.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Although it's not as bad as some people suggest. This is the most self-moderating forum I've ever seen. And people can actually spell here, which is a refreshing change.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Have you got any antivirus stuff on it? If not, get the free one off www.grisoft.com - it's pretty good.
I'm running Norton, ZoneAlaram and Lavasoft AdAware all at the same time with regular mass-scannings. I think the thing is just wearing off as it's quite old.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
I'm running Norton, ZoneAlaram and Lavasoft AdAware all at the same time with regular mass-scannings. I think the thing is just wearing off as it's quite old.
That's a good package. Sounds likely.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005

Claire, I don't need this shit. Goodbye, you're banned. I imagine that's what you actually wanted, but hey, I don't care.
Mature way to deal with your problems. That's no case to ban anyone. Does moderation equal immunity?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

:LOL: There we go once again. That is her third ban now. :howler:

I can also guarantee she will try to sign up again.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
New moderators are to be introduced shortly. :)

I'm off for the night, I've already asked several members in PM if it was OK and they cleared me. ;)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
It's a bit harsh to ban Claire again. She was pissed off, but we all know by now that she is an anarchist. Give the girl some credit.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
5th I believe. But still, a moderator can ban because he dosen't like the person? That is terrible. In that case you wouldn't even be here andy, if Tom hadn't afforded you the respect and just banned your ass.

Banned for answered back to a moderator. The absolute low of forum moderation in my book.

But hell, don't ban me. PUT the cuffs away Mik :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
5th I believe. But still, a moderator can ban because he dosen't like the person? That is terrible. In that case you wouldn't even be here andy, if Tom hadn't afforded you the respect and just banned your ass.
That makes no sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)