Martin Samuel Angry About Cheating Juve... (1 Viewer)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
6+5 is the solution but the english r too scared to implement this rule.....Why i guess everyone knows the answer :jvefan:
It still won't stop the big teams in the EPL from poaching youngsters and inflating the transfer markets. You can :jvefan: all you want, but 6+5 won't stop English teams from buying transfers out of debt. And realistically, it won't have that big of an effect on Italian glory. The biggest consequence might be a French or German team winning the CL for a change. The days of Serie A v EPL will come to an end and we will see a more even playing field. Which I have no problem with as it would be cool to see teams like Lyon and Bayern in the final, but I am almost sure that people on this forum will still complain about the "lack of quality" in European(cup) football.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
It still won't stop the big teams in the EPL from poaching youngsters and inflating the transfer markets. You can :jvefan: all you want, but 6+5 won't stop English teams from buying transfers out of debt. And realistically, it won't have that big of an effect on Italian glory. The biggest consequence might be a French or German team winning the CL for a change. The days of Serie A v EPL will come to an end and we will see a more even playing field. Which I have no problem with as it would be cool to see teams like Lyon and Bayern in the final, but I am almost sure that people on this forum will still complain about the "lack of quality" in European(cup) football.
As long as english clubs don't win i don't care who wins.......But believe me, english clubs will suffer the most from this rule, the germans too won't do good. Spanish, italians, french and dutch will do much bitter am pretty sure of it........

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
As long as english clubs don't win i don't care who wins.......But believe me, english clubs will suffer the most from this rule, the germans too won't do good. Spanish, italians, french and dutch will do much bitter am pretty sure of it........
Why do you hate England so much? The teeth? The food? Is it the money? Is it the better players? Or is it the fact that the FA shoots down it's shining star with false allegations of cheating to favor the Argentine national team? Talk about ruing football.

Anyway, German clubs have a pretty short nationalization period, so they won't suffer to badly. Of course English clubs will suffer at the beginning. Arsenal, Chelsea and Pool will probably suffer right away, in order from most to least. The Mancs will prosper though as not much in their line up will change. Eventually I'm sure England will just introduce a naturalization policy of six months or bribe FIFA or whoever to "change" the rules.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
you gotta love his ideas for womens football though

until you see the big butch lesbo's that actually play the game

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Why do you hate England so much? The teeth? The food? Is it the money? Is it the better players? Or is it the fact that the FA shoots down it's shining star with false allegations of cheating to favor the Argentine national team? Talk about ruing football.

Anyway, German clubs have a pretty short nationalization period, so they won't suffer to badly. Of course English clubs will suffer at the beginning. Arsenal, Chelsea and Pool will probably suffer right away, in order from most to least. The Mancs will prosper though as not much in their line up will change. Eventually I'm sure England will just introduce a naturalization policy of six months or bribe FIFA or whoever to "change" the rules.
:lol: say it like it is bro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)