Martin Samuel Angry About Cheating Juve... (3 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Fuck the creators of Football? Or Soccer as your kind call it? Right…

I admit. The foreign investment is awful… It’s fucking bad for our national team, and bad for Football as a whole… But at the moment there is no feasible solution to it. Unless you have any suggestions?

That fact is at the moment the Premier League is where the money is at, and it’s the most watched league in the world. So why would they want to change anything?

Platini is a legend but he is crap at his job.
Creators of FOOTball? :lol2: Another Englishman trying to take credit for something his people didn't do.

Actually, the Chinese are the people that created FOOTball in 2500 BC, a game called Tsu Chu where they kicked a ball through two nets supported by bamboo canes.

The predecessors of the Shang Dynasty, and other people from Greece and Chile, were the founders of FOOTBALL. England just standardized the game and try to act like they invented the basis of the sport.

English football. :lol2:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's the most watched league in the world. So yeah, all of those people. :shifty:
It's only the most watched because it's the most hyped and has the most money.

Like swag said before, they should change the name of it to the MFL - the Mercenary Football League.

Dano

Jul 5, 2006
Creators of FOOTball? :lol2: Another Englishman trying to take credit for something his people didn't do.

Actually, the Chinese are the people that created FOOTball in 2500 BC, a game called Tsu Chu where they kicked a ball through two nets supported by bamboo canes.

The predecessors of the Shang Dynasty, and other people from Greece and Chile, were the founders of FOOTBALL. England just standardized the game and try to act like they invented the basis of the sport.

English football. :lol2:
This coming from an American… Even someone that just lives in America makes me laugh so hard… Lmfao

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Another Englishman with no retort other than "HAHA, he's an American" to dispell my knowledge of the game. I've owned many English football enthusiasts by telling them that they technically are not the creators of the game, but rather the standardizers of it, and they get all offended.

Thankfully, however, there are some Englishmen who know something about football.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Gladly.

An American is laughing at English Football… It’s completely ludicrous.
Football is by far England's number one sport. In the United States, it's not.

That's the difference.

And HEY! WE MAKE ALL OUR TOURNAMENTS YOU CLOWN!

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Dano

Jul 5, 2006
Ok. I’ll accept that the English did not create Football. Although like you say, we standardized the game, and brought it to most countries in Europe (such as Italy).

As a fan of the sport, you should be grateful. :p

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
Ok. I’ll accept that the English did not create Football. Although like you say, we standardized the game, and brought it to most countries in Europe (such as Italy).

As a fan of the sport, you should be grateful. :p
As a fan of the sport, you should despise EPL.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I love it when people use my nationality against me. :lol2: Makes it all the better.

English football, in it's pure essence nowadays, destroys the beautiful game.

However, I do have the utmost respect for Brian Clough, who was one of the best managers of all time. He knew how to run a football team. Legend.

Dano

Jul 5, 2006
I am sorry to use your nationality against you… I got a bit carried away but if you were to understand how the English view Americans and Soccer you might understand… But it’s all to do with our media I think… For example around a month ago an American GK lobbed a ball past the half way line and fan’s were cheering…

But yeah. Bashing of the EPL I can take but when it comes to national team :/ Please no… My Dad’s side of the family are Italian and I’ve had countless arguments whilst growing up and it’s shit… Juve is a way I can relate to them when I go out there so it’s good for me.

But anyway I am tired and am going to go to bed so I can’t be bothered to argue. But just so you know, I prefer Serie A over the EPL. But because of my English roots, on this type of Forum it is like my baby, I must protect it. :crazy:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Gladly.

An American is laughing at English Football… It’s completely ludicrous.
Yeah, come to think of it -- you're right. English football is pretty ludicrous.

Afterall, Americans can quite literally say the OWN English football because, ah, well, at least with ManU and Liverpool they most certainly do.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Fuck the creators of Football? Or Soccer as your kind call it? Right…

I admit. The foreign investment is awful… It’s fucking bad for our national team, and bad for Football as a whole… But at the moment there is no feasible solution to it. Unless you have any suggestions?

That fact is at the moment the Premier League is where the money is at, and it’s the most watched league in the world. So why would they want to change anything?

Platini is a legend but he is crap at his job.
I agree. Platini can yell "fuck english football" and "screw the FA" all he wants. But until he offers a viable solution, I really don't care what he says.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
What's up with these bitches complaining about our cheating???? we're Juve , we're Italy's biggest club, we're one of the biggest clubs in the history of football

Forza Juve and fuck all the whiners

Ghost

Jun 10, 2008
Martin Samuel can get bent over by a Bull.

Why does no one mention the inbreds at Inter? The grandparents at Milan?

Its a disgrace.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)