Martin is so so so GAY!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
Hey Martin, what the heck man I thought that we were friends. :down: I mean you wanted to post my movies and now I make a site with some people and you act like i'm nothing to you!:broken: And if its 'spam' then why don't you just delete it? Alright, anyway yeah, whatever man do as you please Mr. MODERATOR and you hurt my feelings, by calling my site spam.

FOR THE PERSIANS: een maard chighad khar'ih!
I was going to close down all the threads and just leave one of them in existence. Opening more than one thread about the same thing, especially a site, is spamming, a well known and not very well liked concept among those who are at least moderately familiar with the internet. We also have a rule against it here.

6. Advertising/spam
You shall not use the forums to advertise for commercial products, to spam forum members. If you wish to show off your new website, that is acceptable, provided some relation can be found to the forum or the subject of discussion.
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/rules.php

Now, to answer your "complaint", closing threads is a common policy in internet forums, there's nothing novel about it. I think you would receive a similar reaction most other places. One way or another, by joining this forum you have chosen to accept our rules which you found yourself in violation of, hence the threads were meant to be closed. It's not your site that is spam, it's the thread.

That aside, this is not a mature way of settling your differences and for your sake I hope you realize that quickly, otherwise you'll run into problems sooner or later. This username will be blocked and you may resume posting with your other account but I will keep an eye on you hereafter.

[off topic]I did see your site and I was impressed, a very clean and classy layout, whoever made it has an eye for graphics I do not.[/off topic]

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i put 2 and 2 together and noticed that PersianMafia was the only person not on level terms with Martin, but i didn't really think he would do something this stupid (and not to mention lame and cowardly).

i wounder if he'll post in juventuz.com agian?!!

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
well martinisgay did seem to claim that juve suck cock. unless he means they physically suck a rooster, it looks like he dislikes juve.

the only name that comes to my mind from long long ago is......FARTMAN. anyone remember him? Alex??

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Make your choice pipul.

-Conan
-Ex-Conan
-Conan Reloaded
-InterForever
-Toto
-Ex-toto
-Fartman
-The mysterious hacker

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by martinisgay ] ++
hey martin you are the gayest man here. just to let you know everyone else hates you. i think you're gay and so does everyone else.

if you agree with me sign your name (if you get banned, just know that it is a gay man banning you so it is worth it)

DO IT FOR THE STRAIGHT POPULATION>>>

btw: Martin if you delete this thread, more will come!!!
First of all, I personally don't care whether Martin is gay or not. For me, and I think for most enlightened people, a person's sexual preferences do not determine what I think of them.

Furthermore, the fact that you use gay to mean homosexual and use it as an insult offends me greatly. The intolerance and disrespect that is conveyed by that action shows just how foolish and petty you are.

So, do me a few favours:

1. Get out more, meet some people and broaden your outlook on life

2. Get in touch with a mental health professional and look deeper at your issues with homosexuality and your need to attack people based upon that.

3. Stop being a hater. Nobody likes haters, and besides, you're not accomplishing anything. Like my grandmother used to say, "Be a fountain, not a drain." Right now, you are a drain...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Dont waste your time rick,,,,this guys have no future.

They only learn by suffering. They only understand by Punishment.

And he will not be the inflection point.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

First of all, I personally don't care whether Martin is gay or not. For me, and I think for most enlightened people, a person's sexual preferences do not determine what I think of them.

Furthermore, the fact that you use gay to mean homosexual and use it as an insult offends me greatly. The intolerance and disrespect that is conveyed by that action shows just how foolish and petty you are.

So, do me a few favours:

1. Get out more, meet some people and broaden your outlook on life

2. Get in touch with a mental health professional and look deeper at your issues with homosexuality and your need to attack people based upon that.

3. Stop being a hater. Nobody likes haters, and besides, you're not accomplishing anything. Like my grandmother used to say, "Be a fountain, not a drain." Right now, you are a drain...
Well said! :thumb:

++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
Make your choice pipul.

-Conan
-Ex-Conan
-Conan Reloaded
-InterForever
-Toto
-Ex-toto
-Fartman
-The mysterious hacker
Maybe you're missing a guy...
I don't know if he ever posted here. But at my Juve site we had this crazy Inter fan talking shit in our forum. He even went further than that... the crazy freak actually send me a death threath! :eek:
I wasn't personal though... It was right after Juve won scodetto #26, so I guess he had some mood-swings :D :p

Pretty sure that it's not him writing this crap, but that PersianMafia guy... (you don't say Sherlock!)

:D

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Actually my friends i apologize. As you all know from my previous posts, i am NOT that type of guy. In fact this thread and all the previous threads (that were in offence to anyone) were made by a friend of mine who got my password and wanted to advertise the site we made together. unfourtately he got a little out of hand. if you dont believe me, look at the IP's, you will see that all the threads and posts made by PersianMafia (my account) regarding the making fun of and spaming and the martin****** account (stupid thing my friend made) that created this thread are different IPs to that i usually use, for example for this message. I appolize for the inconvinience and havoc this has caused and am going to give a serious beating to the friend who miss USED my password, which i will be changing. that in that, pleaes no one take anything personally. and Mr. Martin, i personally apologize to you and hope you remove this thread and the fake account that was created.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
Actually my friends i apologize. As you all know from my previous posts, i am NOT that type of guy. In fact this thread and all the previous threads (that were in offence to anyone) were made by a friend of mine who got my password and wanted to advertise the site we made together. unfourtately he got a little out of hand. if you dont believe me, look at the IP's, you will see that all the threads and posts made by PersianMafia (my account) regarding the making fun of and spaming and the martin****** account (stupid thing my friend made) that created this thread are different IPs to that i usually use, for example for this message. I appolize for the inconvinience and havoc this has caused and am going to give a serious beating to the friend who miss USED my password, which i will be changing. that in that, pleaes no one take anything personally. and Mr. Martin, i personally apologize to you and hope you remove this thread and the fake account that was created.
:confused:

I dont understand a thing! and what about mr martin gaye?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)